Author Topic: Neal Hendrix is a pedo  (Read 160421 times)

nopes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
Re: Neal Hendrix is a pedo
« Reply #450 on: November 01, 2018, 07:44:22 AM »
Expand Quote
You know what else happens? Assholes abuse power and take advantage of women.
[close]

of course it does and way more often than women falsely accuse too, but as long as there's no evidence then I don't take anyone's side and ruin the other's reputation

what type of evidence do you need? im asking seriously.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #451 on: November 01, 2018, 08:02:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
One of the most amazing things about skateboarding is how it mixes kids and adults together in an environment of real camaraderie and fun. It's exciting for kids, sometimes because they can feel sometimes like they're being taken seriously by adults at an age when it's rarely the case.

Obviously this can also be very dangerous for kids. Kids are not equals, and no child can consent to shit they don't understand. I wouldn't be surprised if this takes Woodward down completely. It's a proven unsafe environment, and I would never let my kid go there.
[close]
Not sure what you’re talking about, my counselor at Woodward was Nik stain. Most of the other people that worked there were legit people with their heads screwed on straight. Two of my friends at one point were directors. You’re fucked hemmie.
[close]
For real, I had great experiences at Woodward when I was young. Why not teach you kid to make smart decisions about sex and behavior in general so they dont have to be deprived of a great time at skate camp. Im sure they could stay out of trouble for a week. By the ratio of incidents to campers, school, church, and the local skate park are just as dangerous as skate camp.
[close]

Stupid, shitty victim blaming. Acting as if a child couldn't "stay out of trouble" and fucked an adult, maybe blame the adult who should know NOT TO FUCK KIDS.
ugh dude im replying to this guy claiming Woodward is a proven unsafe environment because one thing happened. The majority of adults at Woodward know NOT TO FUCK KIDS and you shouldnt be so paranoid about it that your kid doesnt get to skate some really sick shit. Teach your kids to make good decisions so you feel more confident in them so you dont have to trip out. Of course an adult shouldnt try to fuck a kid, but if you prepare your kid on how to respond if solicited by an adult, then maybe they will have a better shot at "staying out of trouble"

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2307
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #452 on: November 01, 2018, 08:35:13 AM »
"His life is ruined." He's still alive so not really. He is out of a job and skateboarding, and that's a good start. Just have to wait and see what the police do and if theres a trial. Either way he is a fucking pile of shit and doesn't deserve anything good.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 783
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #453 on: November 01, 2018, 08:45:37 AM »
"His life is ruined." He's still alive so not really. He is out of a job and skateboarding, and that's a good start. Just have to wait and see what the police do and if theres a trial. Either way he is a fucking pile of shit and doesn't deserve anything good.

I'm pretty sure he's on vacation, the way cops are placed on "administrative leave." But I could be wrong.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #454 on: November 01, 2018, 09:34:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
One of the most amazing things about skateboarding is how it mixes kids and adults together in an environment of real camaraderie and fun. It's exciting for kids, sometimes because they can feel sometimes like they're being taken seriously by adults at an age when it's rarely the case.

Obviously this can also be very dangerous for kids. Kids are not equals, and no child can consent to shit they don't understand. I wouldn't be surprised if this takes Woodward down completely. It's a proven unsafe environment, and I would never let my kid go there.
[close]
Not sure what you’re talking about, my counselor at Woodward was Nik stain. Most of the other people that worked there were legit people with their heads screwed on straight. Two of my friends at one point were directors. You’re fucked hemmie.
[close]
For real, I had great experiences at Woodward when I was young. Why not teach you kid to make smart decisions about sex and behavior in general so they dont have to be deprived of a great time at skate camp. Im sure they could stay out of trouble for a week. By the ratio of incidents to campers, school, church, and the local skate park are just as dangerous as skate camp.
[close]

Stupid, shitty victim blaming. Acting as if a child couldn't "stay out of trouble" and fucked an adult, maybe blame the adult who should know NOT TO FUCK KIDS.
[close]
ugh dude im replying to this guy claiming Woodward is a proven unsafe environment because one thing happened. The majority of adults at Woodward know NOT TO FUCK KIDS and you shouldnt be so paranoid about it that your kid doesnt get to skate some really sick shit. Teach your kids to make good decisions so you feel more confident in them so you dont have to trip out. Of course an adult shouldnt try to fuck a kid, but if you prepare your kid on how to respond if solicited by an adult, then maybe they will have a better shot at "staying out of trouble"

That's fantastic that Neil Hendrix didn't "teach" you how to choke on his dick at skateboard camp, but you're continuing to victim blame here. And nobody has said that woodward is "a proven unsafe environment".

Pootie Calrissitang

• Rep: -1
« Reply #455 on: November 01, 2018, 01:15:41 PM »

I haven't had a chance to go thru all 17 pages of this thread so sorry if someone's already posted this....

I found this link to an article on the whole matter and includes her complete statement at the bottom.

"Skateboarder Says Former Pro, USA Skateboarding Executive Abused Her With "Sex Lessons" When She Was 14"

Her statement was hard to read. Not just because because of the foul shit she had to endure, but her grammar made it hard to follow the story at times.

I remember Neal Hendrix from back in the day, but he always seemed like a throwaway pro to me. He was talented, but no one (myself included) seemed to really ever give two shits about him.
"You kine, double-pitty, no-tine swindler. You've got a lot of tanies coming here, after what you panny sty."

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #456 on: November 01, 2018, 01:17:39 PM »

I haven't had a chance to go thru all 17 pages of this thread so sorry if someone's already posted this....

I found this link to an article on the whole matter and includes her complete statement at the bottom.

"Skateboarder Says Former Pro, USA Skateboarding Executive Abused Her With "Sex Lessons" When She Was 14"

Her statement was hard to read. Not just because because of the foul shit she had to endure, but her grammar made it hard to follow the story at times.

I remember Neal Hendrix from back in the day, but he always seemed like a throwaway pro to me. He was talented, but no one (myself included) seemed to really ever give two shits about him.

You piece of shit! That was already posted a long time ago, go die in a fire and donate your corpse to mcdonalds.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #457 on: November 01, 2018, 03:29:37 PM »
I just read the Jenkem article about that and he might not be if the only evidence is a girl claiming, it might not be true ... a lot of girls falsely accuse of being raped/molested, it's a female thing to be pissed off with a guy so she'll just decide to ruin his life and no one will question her because she's a woman hence the victim, but I'm not defending him as well all I'm saying is that, for me, nothing's for sure unless evidence more than just a woman claiming emerges ... like witnesses neighbors who saw them numerous times going in the building, calls, messages stuff like that.

honestly, fuck you. do you live under a rock? i was typing more stuff but i realized this is enough: fuck you.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #458 on: November 01, 2018, 04:23:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

That's fantastic that Neil Hendrix didn't "teach" you how to choke on his dick at skateboard camp, but you're continuing to victim blame here. And nobody has said that woodward is "a proven unsafe environment".
In the first comment, highlighted in bold is the statement "proven unsafe environment" to which I have responded.

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #459 on: November 01, 2018, 05:15:22 PM »

I hope you're trolling because if you really think theres 17 pages of some bs without a simple link to an article about the topic, then you dont deserve to even be on here. Maybe read a few of the pages before adding your keen detective work to this page. Why are all these new people popping up and posting a bunch of stupid shit all of a sudden?

AllBranFlakes69

• Rep: 1
  • Make fibre your friend
« Reply #460 on: November 01, 2018, 06:46:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I hope you're trolling because if you really think theres 17 pages of some bs without a simple link to an article about the topic, then you dont deserve to even be on here. Maybe read a few of the pages before adding your keen detective work to this page. Why are all these new people popping up and posting a bunch of stupid shit all of a sudden?

A lot of trolls arrived during the Jason Jessee debacle...

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #461 on: November 01, 2018, 06:48:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
In the first comment, highlighted in bold is the statement "proven unsafe environment" to which I have responded.

You're correct. My wires were crossed.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #462 on: November 01, 2018, 07:01:01 PM »
interesting that Hendrix grew up skating at eastern vert where the owner was a child molester.   I think he got busted there but definitely did when he owned I level in Tennessee

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #463 on: November 01, 2018, 07:13:30 PM »
interesting that Hendrix grew up skating at eastern vert where the owner was a child molester.   I think he got busted there but definitely did when he owned I level in Tennessee
I've been wanting to type this since page one, but I never had that experience with eastern vert. It was the place we only got to skate once a year, if lucky. If anything is truly cringy, it is this right here. All of it.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #464 on: November 01, 2018, 07:36:25 PM »
It is always fun when a random cousin or aunt forwards me some skateboarding story, but this one happened to involve Neal.

https://old.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/9tat46/skateboarder_proposes_to_his_girlfriend/

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #465 on: November 01, 2018, 07:38:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I've been wanting to type this since page one, but I never had that experience with eastern vert. It was the place we only got to skate once a year, if lucky. If anything is truly cringy, it is this right here. All of it.

I just know from going to I level throughout high school.   he always had young kids on the team that stayed at his house and then one day we pulled up and the fbi or someone was there and it was all over.   it was pretty common knowledge though.  older guys would talk about it

Pigeon

« Reply #466 on: November 01, 2018, 08:04:21 PM »
I am interested to see how the police will gather evidence for this type of claim from such a long time ago, Is it all testimonial based evidence? Where are the dick pics? (all jokes aside i am siding with the victim)
call history and any messages sent through his cell phone carrier(s)

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #467 on: November 02, 2018, 05:27:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I just know from going to I level throughout high school.   he always had young kids on the team that stayed at his house and then one day we pulled up and the fbi or someone was there and it was all over.   it was pretty common knowledge though.  older guys would talk about it
Yeah, I don't see how this is 'cringy,' I've heard about it as well.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

bo bice

• Rep: 92
« Reply #468 on: November 02, 2018, 05:44:33 AM »
low key rapists low key defending a rapist, CLASSIC slap pals shit let’s archive this one.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2018, 07:29:42 AM »
low key rapists low key defending a rapist, CLASSIC slap pals shit let’s archive this one.
Yes. Tons of idiots that deserve a burst mouth.

superslopp

« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2018, 08:55:35 AM »

no thanks, i'd rather forget about most of these posts.

full of jerks

• Rep: -33
« Reply #471 on: November 02, 2018, 11:04:35 AM »

How many false rape allegations does this post count as?

Gipper

• Rep: -15
  • Lesbianthespian
« Reply #472 on: November 02, 2018, 12:11:49 PM »
He looks like a handsome fella. He could give me sex-lessons any day of the week. Amirite? No, but seriously. Fuck him.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #473 on: November 02, 2018, 01:05:44 PM »
I AM NOT DEFENDING NEAL HENDRIX YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
I just don't claim someone is a pedo because someone claimed he is ... I wait to see evidence, if there's no evidence I don't talk about it or help rumors grow...If there is evidence that he's a pedo though then fuck him and I hope he rots in jail until then I'm not entitled, like most of you are, to decide what someone is or isn't.
Someone claiming is not enough evidence for me, if it's true there's gotta be any kind of evidence and I hope it comes out, so justice would be served.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #474 on: November 02, 2018, 01:10:46 PM »
I AM NOT DEFENDING NEAL HENDRIX YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
I just don't claim someone is a pedo because someone claimed he is ... I wait to see evidence, if there's no evidence I don't talk about it or help rumors grow...If there is evidence that he's a pedo though then fuck him and I hope he rots in jail until then I'm not entitled, like most of you are, to decide what someone is or isn't.
Someone claiming is not enough evidence for me, if it's true there's gotta be any kind of evidence and I hope it comes out, so justice would be served.

what do you consider evidence in a situation like this?

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #475 on: November 02, 2018, 01:22:09 PM »
Evidence:
- Witnesses seeing them together a lot (especially Hendrix's neighbors seeing him bringing home kids)
- Neil's coworkers and friends if they noticed anything weird with him when he was around her
- Messages, calls, video, pictures
- Others who had similar experiences with him to testify
- The girl's parents if they noticed their daughter hanging out with him a lot outside skating
- The girl's close friends, if she told them anything or if they notice hanging out with him a lot outside skating
The cops should start digging around

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -379
  • ants suck!
« Reply #476 on: November 02, 2018, 01:53:54 PM »
This thread goes to show that the "make an account"  section of slap should get taken of.

Also jr. Members should be banned
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Doroteo Arango

• Rep: -28
« Reply #477 on: November 02, 2018, 03:57:49 PM »
I am sure a case is being built.  if this is indeed true more people will be coming out of the woodwork if and when this goes to court.

Shit sucks!

And how does the Nyjah shit keep going away when him Loy and that chase kid video tapped themselves having sex with a girl that was passed out and Nyjah gets to shine all the way to Nike with million dollar deals wearing leggings and nightgowns!  is he too big to go down? Or if the people around him do not acknowledge it will it never come to the surface? 

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #478 on: November 02, 2018, 04:04:14 PM »
I am sure a case is being built.  if this is indeed true more people will be coming out of the woodwork if and when this goes to court.

Shit sucks!

And how does the Nyjah shit keep going away when him Loy and that chase kid video tapped themselves having sex with a girl that was passed out and Nyjah gets to shine all the way to Nike with million dollar deals wearing leggings and nightgowns!  is he too big to go down? Or if the people around him do not acknowledge it will it never come to the surface?

Yes it has to go to court and I hope justice would be served... what?? Nyjah ?

no life

• Rep: -31
« Reply #479 on: November 02, 2018, 04:13:04 PM »
Evidence:
- Witnesses seeing them together a lot (especially Hendrix's neighbors seeing him bringing home kids)
- Neil's coworkers and friends if they noticed anything weird with him when he was around her
- Messages, calls, video, pictures
- Others who had similar experiences with him to testify
- The girl's parents if they noticed their daughter hanging out with him a lot outside skating
- The girl's close friends, if she told them anything or if they notice hanging out with him a lot outside skating
The cops should start digging around
imagine following up a misogynistic post defending a rapist with one calling everyone a fucking idiot, and then topping it all off by saying the cops should start "digging around."