Author Topic: Andy Anderson a kook?  (Read 53388 times)

Troubadour26, wooden_stick_blunt and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

botefdunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
Re: Andy Anderson a kook?
« Reply #300 on: September 30, 2023, 12:09:02 AM »
less of a kook than anyone with an energy drink logo on their head except maybe decenzo.

he's good with me until he puts his own face on a tshirt, only Harold Hunter could get away with that shit.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #301 on: September 30, 2023, 01:44:07 AM »

Baglady

• Rep: -203
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #302 on: September 30, 2023, 05:12:51 AM »
I miss the old andy

Straight from the soul Andy

RatSalad

• Rep: -7
« Reply #303 on: September 30, 2023, 04:30:33 PM »
Andy is probably in the top 5 biggest names in skateboarding right now behind like Nyjah, Yuto and probably Tyshawn.  No one besides "core" skaters give a shit about what gear someone wears while skating. Make that money Andy.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1162
« Reply #304 on: September 30, 2023, 07:39:40 PM »
Andy is probably in the top 5 biggest names in skateboarding right now behind like Nyjah, Yuto and probably Tyshawn.  No one besides "core" skaters give a shit about what gear someone wears while skating. Make that money Andy.

Nobody thinks he’s a kook because of his gear

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #305 on: September 30, 2023, 08:59:12 PM »
Replied to pretty much the same arguments on another thread, so sharing them here.

I think a lot of people are pretending they don’t think && is on the autism spectrum, just so they can point and waggle their finger at his social faux pas or lack of awareness.

The evidence is clear as fucking new glass, he’s a fucking FREESTYLER for fucks sakes.

He also seems genuinely nice, so people are going out of their way to look for shit to throw.

Yeah, the old lady thing sucked.

So what’s the more likely scenario?

1- Andy was just like “Yo, fuck that bitch, she’s in the way. HELLRIDE FOR THRASHER”

or

2- He either planed to come off early and got hooked in, or just didn’t notice her.

This is a dude who pets bees and routinely chats homeless people. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a mean bone in his body.

If he’s awkward, there’s probably a good reason for it. But that takes all the fun out of mocking, doesn’t it
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 287
« Reply #306 on: September 30, 2023, 10:14:16 PM »
Replied to pretty much the same arguments on another thread, so sharing them here.

I think a lot of people are pretending they don’t think && is on the autism spectrum, just so they can point and waggle their finger at his social faux pas or lack of awareness.

The evidence is clear as fucking new glass, he’s a fucking FREESTYLER for fucks sakes.

He also seems genuinely nice, so people are going out of their way to look for shit to throw.

1- Andy was just like “Yo, fuck that bitch, she’s in the way. HELLRIDE FOR THRASHER”

or

2- He either planed to come off early and got hooked in, or just didn’t notice her.

This is a dude who pets bees and routinely chats homeless people. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a mean bone in his body.

If he’s awkward, there’s probably a good reason for it. But that takes all the fun out of mocking, doesn’t it

i appreciate and agree with the sentiment, but it’s kinda hilarious that a person with the self chosen name “cucktard” is the person moralizing about making fun of someone that might be on the spectrum

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2348
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #307 on: October 01, 2023, 10:20:41 AM »
Expand Quote

or

[close]

i appreciate and agree with the sentiment, but it’s kinda hilarious that a person with the self chosen name “cucktard” is the person moralizing about making fun of someone that might be on the spectrum
I don't get it: isn't cucktard the most popular sauce-based condiment for cuckdogs, like, the world over?!?

Also helps to know that cuck is a huge Powell stan & vice president of the local chapter of the Andy Anderson Appreciation Society.
It is this homey's obligation & responsibility to push back against && slander (slanderson?) when & wherever possible.
Or perhaps this pattern has evaded your notice?
Also, they are fellow Canadians, && and cucktard, so they've gotta look out for each other in this big world.

@cucktard, please don't go changing: your voice here is consistent in both tenor & timbre. Much respect for sticking to your position, as unpopular as it may be in some regards.

Real question for you though: are you now, or have you ever been an employee of Powell?
Your passion for the brand & its many products is practically unrivaled on these bloards. If you're not already a sales rep, doods over there at Skate One need to be sending you some checks, or at the very least, some heavy boxes to make up for your evangelizing their product, riders, etc.
An even funner thought, though: cucktard is actually &&.

Regardless, cuck's a good egg in my book.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #308 on: October 01, 2023, 04:23:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

or

[close]

[close]
I don't get it: isn't cucktard the most popular sauce-based condiment for cuckdogs, like, the world over?!?

Also helps to know that cuck is a huge Powell stan & vice president of the local chapter of the Andy Anderson Appreciation Society.
It is this homey's obligation & responsibility to push back against && slander (slanderson?) when & wherever possible.
Or perhaps this pattern has evaded your notice?
Also, they are fellow Canadians, && and cucktard, so they've gotta look out for each other in this big world.

@cucktard, please don't go changing: your voice here is consistent in both tenor & timbre. Much respect for sticking to your position, as unpopular as it may be in some regards.

Real question for you though: are you now, or have you ever been an employee of Powell?
Your passion for the brand & its many products is practically unrivaled on these bloards. If you're not already a sales rep, doods over there at Skate One need to be sending you some checks, or at the very least, some heavy boxes to make up for your evangelizing their product, riders, etc.
An even funner thought, though: cucktard is actually &&.

Regardless, cuck's a good egg in my book.

Alas, I get no kickback from Powell.

I won’t lie, their new wheels are game changers at the older parks where I live, and I like the flight decks, but the don’t make any shapes I like.

So I’m on Black Label for now. I’m also a Lucero stan.

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #309 on: October 01, 2023, 04:57:13 PM »
“Hey maybe we shouldn’t give this autistic person such a hard time” “hmmmmm well you have tard in your name so I think I will continue being a dick”

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • <3
« Reply #310 on: October 02, 2023, 05:02:18 PM »
Wanted to post this a few days ago when this was more fresh, but I’ve been lurking more than posting lately.

Aside from not really being interested in Andy’s skating, seeing glimpses of him on nine club have really left me more with a bad taste of this guy.

Dude is a low key ego maniac. I would hate being around Andy. Guy has this wholesome image yet has some of the worst personable traits to a high degree. I don’t even think the nine club dudes like having him on, but the views are too good not to have him on. Dude knows the history, but has terrible style and terrible trick selection, and has a superiority complex.
The chillest1

Banned from the room

« Reply #311 on: October 02, 2023, 06:34:34 PM »
Wanted to post this a few days ago when this was more fresh, but I’ve been lurking more than posting lately.

Aside from not really being interested in Andy’s skating, seeing glimpses of him on nine club have really left me more with a bad taste of this guy.

Dude is a low key ego maniac. I would hate being around Andy. Guy has this wholesome image yet has some of the worst personable traits to a high degree. I don’t even think the nine club dudes like having him on, but the views are too good not to have him on. Dude knows the history, but has terrible style and terrible trick selection, and has a superiority complex.

Crob clearly likes Anderson. Hes constantly pushing the cause.

Kelly probably likes him but doesn't understand the skating. He's probably like "I like Kalis!" Walks off to eat eggs with the power of suction like Jello at school.

Rogers just like we used to do that. That one two. Roger likes Andy 45% of the time. The rest of the time Andy is just homing beacon for the vals of the world and they think he lives at the curbs.
People probably pilgrim to see him and Roger just wants them to find another curb.

Took him 600000000 lawnmower chops to get that pad right there

Kaezan

• Rep: -3
« Reply #312 on: October 13, 2023, 11:35:57 AM »
I think && is single again.

His recent video on NKA videos, he's talking about "losing people you care about" and getting his head right. Not for long, but he mentioned it.

So, naturally, I went and stalked him and that chick he was dating, and he has stopped liking her instagram posts since ~September 30th. Before that, he was liking most of them.

I think our boy got dumped.

leafman4000

• Rep: 29
« Reply #313 on: October 13, 2023, 11:41:52 AM »

His recent video on NKA videos, he's talking about "losing people you care about" and getting his head right. Not for long, but he mentioned it.

So, naturally, I went and stalked him and that chick he was dating, and he has stopped liking her instagram posts since ~September 30th. Before that, he was liking most of them.

get a job
I thought skaters were tough and got laid. Way off

Kaezan

« Reply #314 on: October 13, 2023, 11:43:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

get a job

I'm working right now, actually.

MrDuckey

• Rep: -110
« Reply #315 on: October 13, 2023, 01:43:50 PM »
Andy made the fatal mistake of inviting his woman to an event where he was the worst skater

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3432
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #316 on: October 14, 2023, 06:52:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

get a job

Stop it. Kaezan is doing important work here.

Denim Pizza

• Rep: -105
« Reply #317 on: October 14, 2023, 07:48:55 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

get a job
[close]

Thank you for your service Kaezan

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #318 on: October 14, 2023, 08:12:50 AM »
Andy made the fatal mistake of inviting his woman to an event where he was the worst skater
LMAO +1

Kaezan

« Reply #319 on: October 14, 2023, 08:18:37 AM »
I’m just happy to help, thank you.

Baglady

• Rep: -203
« Reply #320 on: October 14, 2023, 08:46:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

get a job
[close]

Lol
“Stop it.”

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #321 on: October 14, 2023, 08:48:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

get a job
[close]

[close]

Lol
“Stop it.”
Wet stop it

Banned from the room

« Reply #322 on: October 14, 2023, 09:04:24 AM »
Andy is unapologetically himself. That's beautiful in skatebloarding.

I'd definitely chill with Andy when we ain't just rolling around doing slow complys

Know what would be ill af. Going with Andy to visit Bill Danforth!

The search for ANIMAL MUTHA FUCKIN NOMAD!!! Have you seen him?

We're going going back back to NAM get your boots

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #323 on: October 14, 2023, 10:36:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

get a job
[close]

[close]

Lol
“Stop it.”
[close]
Wet stop it

Chode the wet stop it.
It’s so confusing sometimes to be a girl.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #324 on: October 14, 2023, 08:33:30 PM »
&& is still calling her ‘baby’ and watching her surf on the most recent story.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1270
« Reply #325 on: October 14, 2023, 08:36:49 PM »
Andy anderson either got a big check or a big shmink 
 :-X

Banned from the room

« Reply #326 on: October 14, 2023, 09:28:45 PM »
&& is still calling her ‘baby’ and watching her surf on the most recent story.

poor kid. lets hope he comes back ok. its better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all

Banned from the room

« Reply #327 on: October 14, 2023, 09:31:37 PM »

youd be surprised by what get presented to a broke as SD. Ugly is a 7 day weekend from my experience. Beautiful can be more broken than ugly 8 days a week.

Bill Salt

« Reply #328 on: October 15, 2023, 07:14:53 AM »

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1270
« Reply #329 on: October 15, 2023, 10:16:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

youd be surprised by what get presented to a broke as SD. Ugly is a 7 day weekend from my experience. Beautiful can be more broken than ugly 8 days a week.
im not even talking about his appearance, I just mean his personality and hers don’t really seem to ones that I’d put together personally but I also don’t know them personally. But yeah what you said is true