Author Topic: Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa  (Read 82850 times)

Kanye Omari West

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -361
Re: Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa
« Reply #420 on: August 01, 2020, 12:49:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

So that settles that. /Thread.
[close]

It’s hard to take someone seriously who doesn’t put g’s on the end of words in a reply to rape allegations.

I take it as sincerity.

Save the dolphin flip

• Rep: -71
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #421 on: August 01, 2020, 03:40:53 AM »
What a shit fest. This forum is one big government social experiment gone wrong lol. You got the sjw simps vs the insensitive but objective guys.

Thanks, y'all bring out the worst in humanity.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #422 on: August 01, 2020, 03:45:57 AM »
I think this just goes to show how lame instagram / social media in general has become. All these retards on here who take what is written as gospel because someone wrote it on a multiple image slideshow in a nice font are no better than the suckers who end up in scientology and religious cults. It isn't perfect but the legal system exists for a reason. Im not buying Figgys story any more than the girls for what its worth.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #423 on: August 01, 2020, 04:46:39 AM »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #424 on: August 01, 2020, 04:49:14 AM »
Remember when Instagram was just photographers / pretty photos?

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #425 on: August 01, 2020, 05:10:00 AM »
The worst thing about social media, in my opinion, is that the vast majority of people will not accept being wrong if/when presented with facts contrary to their position or opinion. For some reason humility is almost non-existent. If this girl comes out and says sorry that she was wrong (I’m not saying she was wrong, I don’t really know as I wasn’t there) I hope the people who have made accusations on this site apologize for jumping the gun. One day, if it hasn’t happened already, I fear that this cancel culture will push an innocent to commit suicide.

masturskater

• Rep: 20
« Reply #426 on: August 01, 2020, 06:16:12 AM »
If both of them are willing to make public statements on the matter, then they should make a joint public statement to stop everyone from speculating and then settle this shit privately.

I understand this is a serious issue, but they need to grow the fuck up and settle their shit like adults. If they feel they can't do that on their own then lawyer up. Don't expect your friends or the internet to resolve it for you.

Bitchardo Scantron

• Rep: -93
« Reply #427 on: August 01, 2020, 06:18:14 AM »
This thread is a real gallery of some of the worst posters Slap has to offer.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2515
« Reply #428 on: August 01, 2020, 06:20:43 AM »
The worst thing about social media, in my opinion, is that the vast majority of people will not accept being wrong if/when presented with facts contrary to their position or opinion. For some reason humility is almost non-existent. If this girl comes out and says sorry that she was wrong (I’m not saying she was wrong, I don’t really know as I wasn’t there) I hope the people who have made accusations on this site apologize for jumping the gun. One day, if it hasn’t happened already, I fear that this cancel culture will push an innocent to commit suicide.

Statistically she's telling the truth, so I'd forgive people for believing her. And you took the "ruined life" trope lawyers and media use for rape perpetrators to an extreme, which is quite something.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
« Reply #429 on: August 01, 2020, 06:30:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Statistically she's telling the truth, so I'd forgive people for believing her. And you took the "ruined life" trope lawyers and media use for rape perpetrators to an extreme, which is quite something.
   She said she did not remember.  How did Figgys account of the night even differ from hers?  And if something qualifies to you as a 'trope' does that means it can not hold water to any degree? 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #430 on: August 01, 2020, 06:34:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
   She said she did not remember.  How did Figgys account of the night even differ from hers?  And if something qualifies to you as a 'trope' does that means it can not hold water to any degree?

She said she hadn't brought anyone home in a while, he said she had a boyfriend. That's just one that sticks out immediately.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #431 on: August 01, 2020, 06:52:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

She made a long statement about what happened just to say "I don't remember." Right. But that's beside the point. My point, as an answer to the previous post is: "Statistically she's telling the truth, so I'd forgive people for believing her."

And I'm not talking about Figgy's account at all, but the posters who chastise people for believing women when statistically women who do come forward with these account are telling the truth.

A 'trope' doesn't mean something doesn't happen. It means that this is a technique people use to shift the focus away from the victim and their suffering in order to arouse compassion for the perpetrator.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #432 on: August 01, 2020, 07:24:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

She made a long statement about what happened just to say "I don't remember." Right. But that's beside the point. My point, as an answer to the previous post is: "Statistically she's telling the truth, so I'd forgive people for believing her."

And I'm not talking about Figgy's account at all, but the posters who chastise people for believing women when statistically women who do come forward with these account are telling the truth.

A 'trope' doesn't mean something doesn't happen. It means that this is a technique people use to shift the focus away from the victim and their suffering in order to arouse compassion for the perpetrator.
  Long statment but included saying that the whole night was a wash -remembers nothing.  -Is that what youre saying shes statistally telling the truth about?  -okay(?)   Also your saying the trope is Figgys life could get ruined by a rape accusation.    Are you saying anyone mentioning this is actually a "perpetrator" whos shifting focus away from the "victim"?  The lanquange you are using leaves NO room for Figgys possible innocence.   You have already ruled here that he's the perpetrator so what do you need us or a court sys. for?  -You're good.

bo bice

• Rep: 92
« Reply #433 on: August 01, 2020, 07:44:22 AM »
some of y’all have never been loved by a woman and it shows

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #434 on: August 01, 2020, 07:45:25 AM »

2020 Sucks

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #435 on: August 01, 2020, 08:05:38 AM »
some of y’all have never been loved by a woman and it shows
  Ur fuckin lazy!  thats weak!

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #436 on: August 01, 2020, 09:13:15 AM »
  Long statment but included saying that the whole night was a wash -remembers nothing.  -Is that what youre saying shes statistally telling the truth about?  -okay(?)   Also your saying the trope is Figgys life could get ruined by a rape accusation.    Are you saying anyone mentioning this is actually a "perpetrator" whos shifting focus away from the "victim"?  The lanquange you are using leaves NO room for Figgys possible innocence.   You have already ruled here that he's the perpetrator so what do you need us or a court sys. for?  -You're good.

That's not what I am saying. I made my argument about a simple point in very clear language. Please reread mtvic's post, my reply to that post, and then my subsequent posts. If it still doesn't make sense, please quote which statements you don't understand.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #437 on: August 01, 2020, 09:41:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's not what I am saying. I made my argument about a simple point in very clear language. Please reread mtvic's post, my reply to that post, and then my subsequent posts. If it still doesn't make sense, please quote which statements you don't understand.
  'the kool aid'  edit alrite man, if Im misreading ur shit, you tell me what you were referring to when you said "statistically shes telling the truth"  Which particular thing did she say that you're talking about? i might even agree with you i just hate these lazy ass parrot style responses.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 09:53:12 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
« Reply #438 on: August 01, 2020, 10:32:13 AM »
My biggest gripe between this and the KA thread was that dudes were suggesting that by pointing out holes in a story, or questioning the situation automatically meant that you are in support of rape and/or abuse.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #439 on: August 01, 2020, 10:36:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

So that settles that. /Thread.
[close]

It’s hard to take someone seriously who doesn’t put g’s on the end of words in a reply to rape allegations.

Whoever wrote it is smart. The g's would be a dead giveaway that he didn't write it. 

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #440 on: August 01, 2020, 10:42:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
  'the kool aid'  edit alrite man, if Im misreading ur shit, you tell me what you were referring to when you said "statistically shes telling the truth"  Which particular thing did she say that you're talking about? i might even agree with you i just hate these lazy ass parrot style responses.

I specifically explained what I meant by that in my reply to you, in very simple terms. But I'll try to simplify it even more for you. Ready?

If a woman comes forward with allegations of sexual harassment or rape, the chances of her telling the truth are waaaaaaay higher than the chances of her lying. Therefore, it is not strange that posters here choose to believe her.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #441 on: August 01, 2020, 10:48:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hey Alan, I’m not making a trope here, at least not intentionally. What I’m saying is that this cancel culture moves very quickly in our social media society and has the potential to cause quite a bit of harm to innocent people. Even if the lady comes out and says she is wrong, there will still be a number of people who associate figgy as a rapist. It reminds me a lot of rumors when I was growing up, they’re easy to start and nearly impossible to end. I agree that most women are likely telling the truth, but we must also allow people to plead their case and have the presumption of innocence. As for being blacked out I used to black out often, I had no idea what I said or did at times and I’ve seen myself on video where I Seemed rather coherent, even though I wouldn’t remember it.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #442 on: August 01, 2020, 10:49:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I specifically explained what I meant by that in my reply to you, in very simple terms. But I'll try to simplify it even more for you. Ready?

If a woman comes forward with allegations of sexual harassment or rape, the chances of her telling the truth are waaaaaaay higher than the chances of her lying. Therefore, it is not strange that posters here choose to believe her.
  An account of not remembering anything is not a rape allegation tho.  She alledged that he fucked her while she was still wearing a tampon and that it was doggystyle i presume cause of the mascara on the pillow.  If you were making some general statement unrelated to the thread then ur just wasting peoples time.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #443 on: August 01, 2020, 10:59:42 AM »
On kinda another topic talking mad explicit shit to everyone about a girl you hooked up with is a form of sexual violence.  I dunno if actually violence is the word but it is a violation.  Don't be that guy.  Or fuck you if you are, Im never an audience for that.
  also related why was dirtbag p the sex shame safe zone for slap?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #444 on: August 01, 2020, 11:00:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
  An account of not remembering anything is not a rape allegation tho.  She alledged that he fucked her while she was still wearing a tampon and that it was doggystyle i presume cause of the mascara on the pillow.  If you were making some general statement unrelated to the thread then ur just wasting peoples time.

I made a relevant point to a larger issue relevant to this topic, brought up by another poster. Sorry you missed that. It looks like you wasted your own time by not reading carefully.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #445 on: August 01, 2020, 11:06:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I made a relevant point to a larger issue relevant to this topic, brought up by another poster. Sorry you missed that. It looks like you wasted your own time by not reading carefully.
  oh sorry.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #446 on: August 01, 2020, 11:11:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Hey Alan, I’m not making a trope here, at least not intentionally. What I’m saying is that this cancel culture moves very quickly in our social media society and has the potential to cause quite a bit of harm to innocent people. Even if the lady comes out and says she is wrong, there will still be a number of people who associate figgy as a rapist. It reminds me a lot of rumors when I was growing up, they’re easy to start and nearly impossible to end. I agree that most women are likely telling the truth, but we must also allow people to plead their case and have the presumption of innocence. As for being blacked out I used to black out often, I had no idea what I said or did at times and I’ve seen myself on video where I Seemed rather coherent, even though I wouldn’t remember it.

I think most people would definitely welcome hearing the other side address the allegation, and if it turns out the accused is innocent, as rare as that happens, that should definitely be acknowledge in future discussions about that person.

Dick_Hurts

• Rep: 1
« Reply #447 on: August 01, 2020, 01:09:26 PM »
She told her side, he told his. I happen to believe him but I hope she can heal and I hope she doesn't stop posting nudes as I enjoy them.

passtheish

• Rep: 6
« Reply #448 on: August 01, 2020, 02:27:59 PM »
A summary

Woman gives account of drunk、non-consensual sex.

Many SLAPers immediately start calling her a bitch and accusing her of lying

Figgy gives alternate account

Same SLAPers willingly believe it and say “case closed” without a hint of irony not a bit the same kind of suspicion they afforded the woman.

This is misogyny

Definitely This . It's really sad that this is what the skate community is.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #449 on: August 01, 2020, 03:11:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I think most people would definitely welcome hearing the other side address the allegation, and if it turns out the accused is innocent, as rare as that happens, that should definitely be acknowledge in future discussions about that person.
Really I think you missed my point. If the lady came and said she was wrong how many people who jumped on the hate figgy he is a rapist stuff will apologize?  It’s nice to think that subsequent conversations about him would say that he isn’t a rapist but that really wouldn’t help nor likely happen and the damage would be done.