Author Topic: Anthony Huber RIP  (Read 19659 times)

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
Re: Anthony Huber RIP
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2020, 06:55:04 PM »
Sinner is fried only logical that bushy browed kook would be a Maga idiot

Harry in Your Pocket

• Rep: -20
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2020, 07:15:00 PM »
In 2012, Huber pled guilty to false imprisonment with a dangerous weapon and strangulation as domestic abuse. He appears to have violated the terms of his probation in 2016 and was sentenced to two years in state prison.

Domestic Abuse? So he beats up women?

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2012CF001346&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

2018 had a few more problems as well.

http://inmate.kenoshajs.org/NewWorld.InmateInquiry/kenosha/Inmate/Detail/-306647

Probably not a good idea to attack someone that has a gun.

Should’ve just stuck to lighting shit on fire. Like Bruce Lee says “boards don’t hit back”.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1413
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2020, 07:15:53 PM »
In 2012, Huber pled guilty to false imprisonment with a dangerous weapon and strangulation as domestic abuse. He appears to have violated the terms of his probation in 2016 and was sentenced to two years in state prison.

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2012CF001346&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

http://inmate.kenoshajs.org/NewWorld.InmateInquiry/kenosha/Inmate/Detail/-306647

Should’ve just stuck to lighting shit on fire. Like Bruce Lee says “boards don’t hit back”.
Eat shit chud
unreadable trap logo

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2020, 07:18:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Would be very classy if thrasher gave Anthony a cover or soty.
[close]

Preach. The one true hellrider.
Respect

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2020, 07:20:28 PM »

Domestic Abuse? So he beats up women?

"Ms. Hughes described Mr. Huber as an intellectually curious man who enjoyed reading about philosophy and Buddhism. Mr. Huber was open about being bipolar, Ms. Hughes said, and had been in and out of incarceration since he was a teenager, over incidents she attributed to an ongoing family dispute.

Once, she said, he convinced a prison library to add a section of graphic novels, supplying the librarian with a list of titles to get started.

“It’s just such a waste,” Ms. Hughes said. “He was always one of the smartest people in the room.”

Things had been looking up for him, she said — he worked temp jobs several days a week and had a girlfriend. Last week, he passed his driving test and received a license for the first time. His birthday was on Friday." - NYT

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kenosha-shooting-protests.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage#link-119d4d11

You should really read more, CHUD.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2020, 07:26:05 PM »
Who would've thought MAGA manlets would go for the low hanging fruit.?

Harry in Your Pocket

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2020, 07:33:11 PM »
Video of the kid prior to being attacked by multiple people.

Wisconsin’s self defense statue permits deadly force, if it is used to prevent the defendant’s death or “great bodily harm.” That’s obvious in the videos.

This one will go the way of the Trayvon/Zimmerman case.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 07:47:23 PM by Harry in Your Pocket »

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2020, 07:36:14 PM »
Lmao anthony huber strangles women. That kid can rot in hell for all i care. This is easily obtainable information.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2020, 07:46:57 PM »
Anthony Huber was 18 years old when he pleaded guilty. Will we see this 17yo plead guilty as well for killing two people and wounding a third? Also, third person approached him with his arms raised.

Harry in Your Pocket

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2020, 07:48:53 PM »
Anthony Huber was 18 years old when he pleaded guilty. Will we see this 17yo plead guilty as well for killing two people and wounding a third? Also, third person approached him with his arms raised.

Was the third guy with his arms raised the one with the handgun? He’s the one that was shot in the arm?

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2020, 07:49:49 PM »
Lmao anthony huber strangles women. That kid can rot in hell for all i care. This is easily obtainable information.

On this episode of What Goofy Shit Will Putaslocas Say?

Also mind you this is the same loon that thinks Covid-19 isn't something to be worried about. And thinks opposing racism is a trend.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2020, 07:52:46 PM »
It is almost dizzying to count all the ways Rittenhouse appears to have broken the law on Tuesday. He allegedly twice drove across state lines carrying a firearm he was not legally permitted to possess. He then illegally brandished this firearm in the streets. He violated the Kenosha curfew that provided the basis for police to arrest protesters. He fled out of state after shooting three people. And, most obviously, he killed two protesters. The footage indicates that two—and possibly all three—of Rittenhouse’s victims were trying to disarm him.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1413
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2020, 07:55:30 PM »
It is almost dizzying to count all the ways Rittenhouse appears to have broken the law on Tuesday. He allegedly twice drove across state lines carrying a firearm he was not legally permitted to possess. He then illegally brandished this firearm in the streets. He violated the Kenosha curfew that provided the basis for police to arrest protesters. He fled out of state after shooting three people. And, most obviously, he killed two protesters. The footage indicates that two—and possibly all three—of Rittenhouse’s victims were trying to disarm him.
His third victim will undoubtedly have his arm amputated. He was a medic there to provide support for injured protesters.
unreadable trap logo

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2020, 07:57:51 PM »
Video of the kid prior to being attacked by multiple people.

Wisconsin’s self defense statue permits deadly force, if it is used to prevent the defendant’s death or “great bodily harm.” That’s obvious in the videos.

This one will go the way of the Trayvon/Zimmerman case.

Wisconsin law only licensed Rittenhouse to shoot his pursuers to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm. The video of the second shooting makes it quite clear this did not happen. While the circumstances surrounding the first shooting remain murky, it is evident from the footage that Rittenhouse ran away carrying his rifle, pursued by protesters who rightly believed he might shoot more people. When he tripped, his pursuers immediately tried to seize his gun. These are not the actions of thugs eager to inflict bodily harm, but of good Samaritans trying to stop what looked like the beginning of a mass shooting.

the argument for self-defense boils down to this: If civilians try to seize a weapon from a gunman who just shot somebody in the head, that gunman has a right to shoot them. If this theory were legally correct—thankfully, it isn’t—then a person who tries to grab a mass shooter’s gun may be legally killed by the shooter himself. Rittenhouse ultimately proved to be a mass shooter, one in illegal possession of a firearm, a gun that police allowed him to carry even after he had apparently shot three people a block in front of their squad cars. The cops who ordered protesters to disperse for violating curfew did not order an obviously underage teen to put down his assault weapon.

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2020, 07:59:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Also can the industry black list sinner?
Go look at his Instagram stories if you’re curious why
[close]

I have no idea what he said, but i don’t exactly look to Pat Pasquale for intelligent commentary on social issues
[close]

Wrote “mall grabbing wife beater got smoked too” over a picture of the gunman shooting Anthony along with other alt right bs
[close]
Who's turning these dummy's on to this stuff? Seems like there's an awful lot of alt right shit in the margins in pro skating right now.
[close]

a lot of alt right content ties into machoism and I think a lot of these skaters have huge egos that it feeds into. Haven’t noticed too many female skaters reposting q anon and biz pac review

Lmao thats likely because you dont talk to or know enough WOMEN.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2020, 08:00:09 PM »
Illinois about to drop the hammer on Kyle. And those pudgy trigger happy fingers look like soap dropping machines

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2020, 08:01:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I have no idea what he said, but i don’t exactly look to Pat Pasquale for intelligent commentary on social issues
[close]

Wrote “mall grabbing wife beater got smoked too” over a picture of the gunman shooting Anthony along with other alt right bs
[close]
Who's turning these dummy's on to this stuff? Seems like there's an awful lot of alt right shit in the margins in pro skating right now.
[close]

a lot of alt right content ties into machoism and I think a lot of these skaters have huge egos that it feeds into. Haven’t noticed too many female skaters reposting q anon and biz pac review
[close]

Show me the Instagram of a female skater reposting q anon

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -298
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2020, 08:01:33 PM »
The homie missed his one shot skull bashing a 2A dude, the best thing to do is walk away.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2020, 08:04:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ohhhh they have to be skaters??? Ohhh my bad. The fact that they arent skaters makes them less important. My bad dude..makes a lot of sense to me. If they arent skaters then fuck em.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2020, 08:05:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Was the third guy with his arms raised the one with the handgun? He’s the one that was shot in the arm?

Where did you even get that from? Empty hands raised in the air—a volunteer paramedic during protests.

In case you have no idea what it means to be shot by an AR-15, this is Gaige Grosskreutz and what was left of his bicep

GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2020, 08:08:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Where did you even get that from? Empty hands raised in the air—a volunteer paramedic during protests.

In case you have no idea what it means to be shot by an AR-15, this is Gaige Grosskreutz and what was left of his bicep

GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING:

Sorry but the dude who rushed up to him that got his biceps blown out had a hand gun

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: 22
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2020, 08:10:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ohhhh they have to be skaters??? Ohhh my bad. The fact that they arent skaters makes them less important. My bad dude..makes a lot of sense to me. If they arent skaters then fuck em.

You're quoting a discussion that was sparked by someone asking specificaly "Who's turning these dummy's on to this stuff? Seems like there's an awful lot of alt right shit in the margins in pro skating right now.".

They are asking why certain political and ideological leanings are prevalent in skateboarding, on a skateboarding forum. So yeah, I think it's completely valid for a question about if there are female skaters who share that sentiment.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2020, 08:11:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You’re really stretching I said FEMALE SKATERS aren’t reposting q anon shit so ya being a skater is relevant to that group. I’m referring to female skaters to draw comparison to MALE SKATERS.

This is all of course because some asked why PRO SKATERS are drawn to alt right propaganda you stupid fucking troll

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2020, 08:13:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING:

[close]

Sorry but the dude who rushed up to him that got his biceps blown out had a hand gun

Full disclosure I hadn't found anything about that part. My understanding is he approached without his gun drawn first. Although, wouldn't that be self defense? Drew his gun bc a dude was pointing a rifle at him? Only the one who lives gets to claim self-defense. As in, fuck george zimmerman too.

Harry in Your Pocket

« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2020, 08:20:03 PM »

Harry in Your Pocket

« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2020, 08:25:39 PM »
“These are not the actions of thugs eager to inflict bodily harm, but of good Samaritans trying to stop what looked like the beginning of a mass shooting”

Homie clobbering the dude in the head with his skateboard is kind of the very definition of inflicting bodily harm.

It didn’t turn in to a mass shooting because it wasn’t going to be a mass shooting. He hit the people attacking him.

Third guy.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2020, 08:33:59 PM »
“These are not the actions of thugs eager to inflict bodily harm, but of good Samaritans trying to stop what looked like the beginning of a mass shooting”

Homie clobbering the dude in the head with his skateboard is kind of the very definition of inflicting bodily harm.

It didn’t turn in to a mass shooting because it wasn’t going to be a mass shooting. He hit the people attacking him.

Third guy.

The US state of Illinois is a Democratic stronghold and one of the "big three" Democratic states alongside California and New York. It is considered one of the most Democratic states in the nation and following the 2018 elections, all six statewide elected offices are held by a Democrat.

Maybe if he was going to be tried in Wisconsin they could run around in circles but I bet his ass is going down Charlie Brown

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2020, 08:38:16 PM »
Kyles AR(anal rectum) is about to be 15 inches wide

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2020, 08:41:35 PM »

If you're a true Democrat there's nothing wrong with hot gay sex in jail,  You're saying that as a bad thing.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2020, 08:46:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you're a true Democrat there's nothing wrong with hot gay sex in jail,  You're saying that as a bad thing.

Unfortunately if the aryan brotherhood isn’t able to protect Kyle in jail the people I’m referring to aren’t going to have hot gay sex with him.

But maybe if they can protect him he will gain a bond with one of the white supremacist and get to atleast experience some sort of romance while he rots in prison