Author Topic: guy on april  (Read 17734 times)

Dark Knight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: guy on april
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2021, 12:27:35 PM »
he rides 2 bolts/truck?

That’s how everyone did it back in the day, funny he still rocks it.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2021, 12:35:44 PM »
I’m with everyone on the hockey wish but aprils output is pretty consistent and it’s cool add for April . It’s weird that numbers has clearly been done for like a year and they’ve never explicitly said it . Koston on skate mental again yeah?
Maybe it's too embarrassing so they don't want to say anything. Miserable failure shouldn't have been an option with that list of names

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2021, 12:59:01 PM »
Expand Quote
I’m with everyone on the hockey wish but aprils output is pretty consistent and it’s cool add for April . It’s weird that numbers has clearly been done for like a year and they’ve never explicitly said it . Koston on skate mental again yeah?
[close]
Maybe it's too embarrassing so they don't want to say anything. Miserable failure shouldn't have been an option with that list of names
Has Business and Co ever been cited as officially out of business (and co)?

A HOMOSEXUAL PERSON

• Rep: -24
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2021, 01:06:34 PM »
I think he's in the right place.
Will be buying my first Guy board cause i'm really liking the graphic too.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 988
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2021, 01:17:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Has Business and Co ever been cited as officially out of business (and co)?

still in business but out of company

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 354
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2021, 04:11:01 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXCJeYLhFEw/

So does Guy get the pass on jorts?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 04:31:06 PM by dr.prestige »

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1037
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2021, 04:15:58 PM »

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 883
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2021, 04:54:14 PM »

I want to say nobody gets a pass on jorts but he is by far the closest to making them look ok. The black shorts look so much better tho.

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2021, 05:42:12 PM »

Him and Ishod.
April has a pretty stacked team, I just wish they had better art direction.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -203
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2021, 05:43:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Him and Ishod.

if they hired Pendleton, SLAP would faint

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -71
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2021, 06:19:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Him and Ishod.

Spenny and Deedz too!!

barbara2

• Rep: -9
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2021, 08:44:54 PM »
I think jorts are cute but I also love Mountain Dew code red. It’s delicious and I also feel very indifferent about April Skateboards.

quackquack

• Rep: -444
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2021, 09:20:06 PM »

Guy is in house Slytherin? Hmmm, I guess it makes sense.
Oh, the places you'll go.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2021, 09:25:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It would be cool if Koston rode for a smaller random brand, it's not like he needs the check.  Or he could just go back to Girl and do the whole "welcome home" thing.
[close]
Was it just a joke that Koston does Uber driving? If it’s true that he does, then he probably isn’t as rich as people might think.
[close]

It’s definitely a joke. Dude is absolutely loaded.

Made me think back to his old MTV Cribs appearance, which has been scrubbed from YouTube but lives on on DailyMotion.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6igg9

Man, holy shit what a crazy spot to have at that age. Assuming he played his cards right he's gotta be sitting on some serious money by this point.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -255
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2021, 09:39:06 PM »

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 594
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2021, 11:30:51 PM »
A little bummed he ended up on April, but if this means more Guy footy then fuck it I’m down with it. He’s been killing it on IG lately.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 656
  • Free Max B
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2021, 04:41:11 AM »
Didn’t plunkett say a month ago koston was back on Skate Mental along with duraro…and acknowledged jake Anderson is back on after the 3rd FA company was passed on in favor of the 4th?

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Shuh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2021, 05:14:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Guy is in house Slytherin? Hmmm, I guess it makes sense.

Are you talking about that Fully Flared thing

rukes

• Rep: 221
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2021, 05:29:57 AM »
For a split second I thought Shaneo had an Einzurzende Neubauten tattoo but it was just the April rose
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2021, 06:52:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It would be cool if Koston rode for a smaller random brand, it's not like he needs the check.  Or he could just go back to Girl and do the whole "welcome home" thing.
[close]
Was it just a joke that Koston does Uber driving? If it’s true that he does, then he probably isn’t as rich as people might think.
[close]

Made me think back to his old MTV Cribs appearance, which has been scrubbed from YouTube but lives on on DailyMotion.
[close]

Man, holy shit what a crazy spot to have at that age. Assuming he played his cards right he's gotta be sitting on some serious money by this point.

I didn't watch it all but that doesn't look like his gaff

Can't be ha

Looks like a rental they dressed up for the show
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

manysnakes

« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2021, 07:02:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Can't be ha

Why do you say that? I mean, he might have been renting the house (who knows?), but I don’t doubt that he lived there at the time. Koston was probably the biggest pro of that kind during the absolute peak of skateboarding’s big-payday period, and seems to be one of the savvier pro skaters. Why wouldn’t he buy a house with his giant, six-figure checks?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 08:33:56 AM by manysnakes »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #111 on: December 05, 2021, 08:18:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Can't be ha

[close]

Why do you say that? I mean, he might have been renting the house (who knows?), but I don’t doubt that he lived there at the time. Koston was probably the biggest pro of that kind during the absolute peak of skateboarding’s big-payday period, and seems to be one of the savvier pro skaters. Why wouldn’t be buy a house with his giant, six-figure checks?

Yeah I suppose you're right.

I just have skaters are poor hardwired into my brain for some reason.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

akkiram8

• Rep: -17
« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2021, 09:28:01 AM »
Actually crazy how much better he looks without those generic straight fit tapered pants.

lurker_and_poster

• Rep: 28
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2021, 03:46:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Him and Ishod.
[close]

if they hired Pendleton, SLAP would faint

General agree on on both statements.

But at least the first GM Board isn’t that bad.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 57
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2021, 07:47:56 AM »

Guy gets a pass on pretty much anything except his Pretty Sweet attire.

TelethonJohn

• Rep: 69
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2021, 12:45:34 PM »

I mean the dude is looking at his first prostate exam if he hasn't already had it. If he starts using one of those belt-mounted smartphone cases or gets sponsored by Dockers, he deserves the ridicule but as someone who would never wear jorts myself, I don't think they're that offensive

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 287
« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2021, 02:25:57 PM »
once you become a dad, the world of jorts opens up to you

lesghettah

• Rep: -15
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2021, 04:04:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Can't be ha

[close]

Why do you say that? I mean, he might have been renting the house (who knows?), but I don’t doubt that he lived there at the time. Koston was probably the biggest pro of that kind during the absolute peak of skateboarding’s big-payday period, and seems to be one of the savvier pro skaters. Why wouldn’t he buy a house with his giant, six-figure checks?

Cribs was faked a lot, just rental houses to make it seem like they lived in huge mansions. Koston was definitely making good money whenever that was filmed but a house like that built into the mountain in the hills would be insanely expensive also that "skate park" at the end isn't very convincing.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 883
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2021, 04:23:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Can't be ha

[close]

[close]

Cribs was faked a lot, just rental houses to make it seem like they lived in huge mansions. Koston was definitely making good money whenever that was filmed but a house like that built into the mountain in the hills would be insanely expensive also that "skate park" at the end isn't very convincing.
While the house looks suspiciously empty I think it probably is his. If Koston was smart he probably had an advisor who told him money doesn't last forever and to invest and buy property etc. Wasn't he at some point neighbours with Shaq?

c-dock

• Rep: 16
  • Lurker
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2021, 05:45:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Can't be ha

[close]

[close]

[close]
While the house looks suspiciously empty I think it probably is his. If Koston was smart he probably had an advisor who told him money doesn't last forever and to invest and buy property etc. Wasn't he at some point neighbours with Shaq?

Don't forget that this episode came out during the height of the Tony Hawk games, which Koston was a character in the majority of. Combine those checks with being one of the biggest names in skateboarding and I'm sure he was more than well off at the time.