Author Topic: MACBA stabbing  (Read 15333 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: MACBA stabbing
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2022, 10:13:16 AM »
Spain doesn't have mace?

stop with the tough guy shit goober

Ricky Vaughn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2022, 11:49:03 AM »
Also, hoping there was no more stabbing after the video cut off. So whack
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2022, 11:58:10 AM »
Damn, I was just there a few months back. Tons of shady dudes roaming those narrow streets at night. I hadn’t been there in a decade and I could definitely tell a difference. It’s still my favorite city, though.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -758
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2022, 12:21:14 PM »
Spain doesn't have mace?

Lol you're a knob

I'd like to see you get chased by some guy with a machete that has nothing to lose.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 340
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2022, 12:26:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Spain doesn't have mace?
[close]

Lol you're a knob

I'd like to see you get chased by some guy with a machete that has nothing to lose.

You like watching people getting chased by someone wielding a machete?
You’re a sick fuck.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2022, 12:51:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What was the cause? Just a homeless dude who was angry/unstable?
[close]

I just talked to some locals days ago and Barcelona now has a huge Problem with "refugees" from the maghreb states and africa (like the guy in the Videos). They told me that some streets are not safe anymore during night and that they avoid certain spots

You get robbed during daylight in the middle of the City and you cant do anything about it. Even Robert Lewandowski got robbed last week in his fuckin car
[close]

Yeah Jardins del Forat is a no go during the day. First time I went there I saw some guy getting robbed at 1pm.

Reviews of the park are pretty funny/upsetting. I don't understand why they can't prosecute these guys because they definitely are violent robberies.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/mk2uPyfhKZTfBi7v6
[close]

Been there a few times, first time was in 2000 and I can confirm all of this.

- I saw people get robbed at Macba as well. Paki/Roma kids that just went in, robbed a dude or two and left.
Literally within seconds. Years later when I went back, it was still the same ...

- gnarly fights with drunk dudes, stabbings with broken bottles etc.

- Is there still an issue with prostitutes as well? I remember just walking down the street at night and the same girls would do their "walk" every night and would just NOT leave me alone. Almost to a point they'd get pissed because I always said no ... They probably needed more and more money to make their pimp happy. Sad, because they were actually beautiful (They were Colombian).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paki_(slur)
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

work_lurker

• Rep: 111
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2022, 01:01:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Spain doesn't have mace?
[close]

Lol you're a knob

[close]

You’re a sick fuck.

This is the kind of content we crave in a capitalist society.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2022, 01:16:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Spain doesn't have mace?
[close]

Lol you're a knob

[close]

You’re a sick fuck.

It's a an Irish saying. What I'm saying is I doubt he would be as tough and "fight back" if he was chased by a lunatic with a machete.

I hope it never happens him. But let's be real. He isn't gonna be fighting back.

The real veganshawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2022, 01:19:56 PM »
Funny how all of you name call and make assumptions. Some folks get robbed and some folks don't.
Cocteau Twins

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2022, 01:22:03 PM »
Are you ok?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2022, 01:41:10 PM »
Funny how all of you name call and make assumptions. Some folks get robbed and some folks don't.

where you from

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2022, 04:27:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

where you from

Definitely not a small town in which he is the toughest, most vegan and edge guy in it..

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 688
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2022, 05:25:17 PM »
Vegan Shawn got punked off of a message board many times. I’m sure he’s much tougher in the streets…
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2022, 06:14:28 PM »

Comments on that video are severly racist...

all posts and comments on that page are mad xenophobic
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1165
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2022, 06:58:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I just talked to some locals days ago and Barcelona now has a huge Problem with "refugees" from the maghreb states and africa (like the guy in the Videos). They told me that some streets are not safe anymore during night and that they avoid certain spots

You get robbed during daylight in the middle of the City and you cant do anything about it. Even Robert Lewandowski got robbed last week in his fuckin car
[close]

Yeah Jardins del Forat is a no go during the day. First time I went there I saw some guy getting robbed at 1pm.

Reviews of the park are pretty funny/upsetting. I don't understand why they can't prosecute these guys because they definitely are violent robberies.

[close]

- I saw people get robbed at Macba as well. Paki/Roma kids that just went in, robbed a dude or two and left.
Literally within seconds. Years later when I went back, it was still the same ...

- Is there still an issue with prostitutes as well? I remember just walking down the street at night and the same girls would do their "walk" every night and would just NOT leave me alone. Almost to a point they'd get pissed because I always said no ... They probably needed more and more money to make their pimp happy. Sad, because they were actually beautiful (They were Colombian).
[close]

"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Not_Bruce

• Rep: -53
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2022, 07:07:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Spain doesn't have mace?
[close]

Lol you're a knob

[close]

You’re a sick fuck.

Being desensitized to violence is definitely not a good thing.Sick fuck indeed!

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2022, 12:49:52 AM »

Expand Quote
Comments on that video are severly racist...
[close]

all posts and comments on that page are mad xenophobic

yeah, I noticed that also. The translated caption was already written in that way

veritas

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2022, 03:22:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Embrace your new reality

American cities are like this now too, except we’re overrun by homeless lunatics. The violently mentally ill are now a protected class immune from arrest or conviction, so most people try to ignore what goes on because they just want to get home alive.

“Fighting back” against deranged people with nothing to lose is not a great plan for the average resident or commuter

Maurice46

• Rep: 10
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2022, 09:06:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Embrace your new reality

American cities are like this now too, except we’re overrun by homeless lunatics. The violently mentally ill are now a protected class immune from arrest or conviction, so most people try to ignore what goes on because they just want to get home alive.

“Fighting back” against deranged people with nothing to lose is not a great plan for the average resident or commuter

Wow! What you say sounds incredible and we should all be concerned. I looked at the federal Government Publishing Office database and similar portals in a few states and didn't find any new laws on the books that added the violently mentally ill to the existing lists of those currently identified as a protected class or any that make them immune from prosecution for that matter. Can you point me to your source for that claim? Where has this change been made, locally or nationwide?

Bumba

• Rep: 33
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2022, 09:36:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm Indian and it's crazy how nonchalantly that word gets used in Barca. I'm from the UK and you never hear it but I guess it's more to do with the histories of each country.

El Chancho

• Rep: 6
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2022, 09:46:50 AM »
Quite a dehumanizing description if by protected you mean, cops shooting and killing unarmed mentally ill homeless people on the streets with zero accountability, i´ve seen quite a few videos of those incidents.

Also, since we are on the Barcelona rising crime topic, to put things in perspective

Barcelona population 1.47 Million a total of 7 homicides in 2021
Oakland population 422.573 - 133 homicides in 2021

That stabing video was horrible by the way, hope is not too serious.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Embrace your new reality

[close]

Wow! What you say sounds incredible and we should all be concerned. I looked at the federal Government Publishing Office database and similar portals in a few states and didn't find any new laws on the books that added the violently mentally ill to the existing lists of those currently identified as a protected class or any that make them immune from prosecution for that matter. Can you point me to your source for that claim? Where has this change been made, locally or nationwide?

The real veganshawn

• SLAP Pal
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2022, 09:57:14 AM »
Vegan Shawn got punked off of a message board many times. I’m sure he’s much tougher in the streets…

I never got kooked off the message boards, nice try though
Cocteau Twins

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2022, 10:00:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lol you have a short memory buddy

The real veganshawn

• SLAP Pal
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2022, 11:11:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lol you have a short memory buddy
I have a good memory, I got locked out of my last account so I started a new one. I'm one of the few OG, been a member since the day it went live.
Cocteau Twins

The real veganshawn

• SLAP Pal
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2022, 11:43:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

where you from
The heart of it all
Cocteau Twins

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2022, 11:56:24 AM »
whats so bad about a lil pepper spray and run away, get the long range kind for the machete wielders

The real veganshawn

• SLAP Pal
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2022, 12:04:41 PM »
whats so bad about a lil pepper spray and run away, get the long range kind for the machete wielders

Exactly
Cocteau Twins

cky enthusiast

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2022, 12:09:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

where you from
[close]
The heart of it all

walkin around shady bluff connecticut in an earth crisis shirt

GnarAlarm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -55
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2022, 12:47:13 PM »
Just fight back, they'll stop messing with you, isn't that difficult.

Formerly BurgerCop

The real veganshawn

• SLAP Pal
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2022, 03:24:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

where you from
[close]
The heart of it all
[close]

walkin around shady bluff connecticut in an earth crisis shirt

Never been to Connecticut
Cocteau Twins