Author Topic: Chris Cole is a domestic abuser and his real name isn't even Chris  (Read 75501 times)

carlwinslow, Yonnycage and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Chris Cole is a domestic abuser and his real name isn't even Chris
« Reply #360 on: June 04, 2024, 08:26:42 PM »
@TheLurper Absolutely love how obsessed with me you are ... from begging me to go to lunch via email in 2013 to your incessant clueless conjecture on Slap ... So Brave. We get it man, you are soooooo intelligent.

Nothing I do on here can level up to the amount of weirdness you have going on in your head regarding me for the last 11 years.

I bask in the glory of knowing you will be hate watching my new show and burning with contempt and resentment inside while doing so ... just itching to rush over here and write more ill-informed dissertations about me.
I’ve been kinda neutral on Brink cuz we’re both from jersey and have mutual friends, but wow dude, this post is over the top narcissistic in the context of this thread

Paul Cicero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -254
« Reply #361 on: June 04, 2024, 08:35:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Bump because this thread is serious.

And shut the fuck up BRINK, no one is more self-obsessed than you.
[close]

Don't blame me. I didn't tag me into this thread ... but ya ... maybe I will. Partially because you seem so scary and I'm afraid of the repercussions form you ...  but mainly Lurper will just keep brunking me up and keeping my name going anyway ;)

Not to mention me and Christine have already had convos over the last week about this thread ... so everything's just fine and dandy.

Christine and I*
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 10:13:42 PM by Paul Cicero »

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 62
« Reply #362 on: June 05, 2024, 02:02:20 AM »
The no eye contact thing and only interacting with people he already knows sounds like autism to me. Still no excuse but yeah, some people are just really awkward

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 96
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #363 on: June 05, 2024, 02:20:11 AM »
The no eye contact thing and only interacting with people he already knows sounds like autism to me. Still no excuse but yeah, some people are just really awkward

I'm autistic, but that's no excuse to be an ignorant, horrible gobshite. Also eye contact is difficult to understand when you're growing up but it's easier once you learn when and how it's appropriate, you can still give someone a little nod or a "y'alright mate?". Dude's just a 24 karat dickhead.

Shtonk

• Rep: -594
« Reply #364 on: June 05, 2024, 03:24:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Don't blame me. I didn't tag me into this thread ... but ya ... maybe I will. Partially because you seem so scary and I'm afraid of the repercussions form you ...  but mainly Lurper will just keep brunking me up and keeping my name going anyway ;)

Not to mention me and Christine have already had convos over the last week about this thread ... so everything's just fine and dandy.

Yeah I'm sure Christine, who you chose to put second after yourself, is doing "just fine and dandy". You are one tonedeaf unit.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 03:29:02 AM by Shtonk »

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #365 on: June 05, 2024, 05:27:29 AM »
someone post brink’s tramp stamp.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Theshrunkendrunkard

• Rep: -43
« Reply #366 on: June 05, 2024, 08:55:08 AM »
TLDR What’s the probability of Chris knowing about this thread?

BH

• Rep: 26
« Reply #367 on: June 05, 2024, 09:08:57 AM »
Expand Quote

And shut the fuck up, no one is more self-obsessed than you.
[close]

Don't blame me. I didn't tag me into this thread ... but ya ... maybe I will. Partially because you seem so scary and I'm afraid of the repercussions form you ...  but mainly @TheLurper will just keep brunking me up and keeping my name going anyway ;)

you’re like that kid in school who runs their mouth and when it comes time to get your teeth kicked in you stand by the teacher all recess
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 05:33:08 AM by BH »

BRINK

• Rep: -1181
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #368 on: June 05, 2024, 11:28:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Christine and I*

Caught me slippin'!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2024, 06:27:08 AM by Alan »

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 86
« Reply #369 on: June 05, 2024, 11:28:35 AM »
Genuine question for you, Brink. Someone already asked, but I didn't see you reply or acknowledge them so I'll ask again. Why can you never just walk away when someone brings you up? Why do you feel the need to chime in at every instance of your name bring brought up? It comes off as incredibly insecure and is a pretty bad look for your "brand" to be so reactionary all the time, does it not?
Imagine you walked into a business, mentioned you weren't satisfied with the service, and the owner came up to you and just started telling you why you're too stupid to appreciate their hard work. That's pretty much what you're doing every time you can't just let something go.
But, I have a feeling you're going to just flat out ignore this question as well. Either that, or you're going to come in here and dig your heels in more and tell me how stupid I am. Either way, less time on the internet/social media is good for your health.

BRINK

« Reply #370 on: June 05, 2024, 11:38:07 AM »
Genuine question for you, Brink. Someone already asked, but I didn't see you reply or acknowledge them so I'll ask again. Why can you never just walk away when someone brings you up? Why do you feel the need to chime in at every instance of your name bring brought up? It comes off as incredibly insecure and is a pretty bad look for your "brand" to be so reactionary all the time, does it not?
Imagine you walked into a business, mentioned you weren't satisfied with the service, and the owner came up to you and just started telling you why you're too stupid to appreciate their hard work. That's pretty much what you're doing every time you can't just let something go.
But, I have a feeling you're going to just flat out ignore this question as well. Either that, or you're going to come in here and dig your heels in more and tell me how stupid I am. Either way, less time on the internet/social media is good for your health.

I don't chime in every time my name is brought up, believe me. Someone tagged me in here ... at which point i told some wank stain talking shit to fuck off. Then Lurper, and a few others who can't get me out of their minds and still think they can create some fake Brink outrage talked some more shit. So I addressed Lurper, since he has a specific agenda against me.

Addressing something and fucking around here doesn't mean I "can't let something go." It means I chose to address it.

Your store owner analogy is so off. And if you think my interactions here are weird ... imagine some no name trying to teach me a "lesson" like you are doing, and tell me "less time on social media" while you are doing so on an online forum ... LMAO ... way weirder. Weird to the point where you think you should be teaching me lessons on here. Imagine that bloated sense of self?

Aside from that. I will note that Christine is amazing. Known her for quite some time and I believe every damn word she is saying.

BRINK

« Reply #371 on: June 05, 2024, 11:40:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

BRINK - you’re like that kid in school who runs their mouth and when it comes time to get your teeth kicked in you stand by the teacher all recess

Please keep this thread on topic. It's a bad look for you to be verbally abusive in a thread about abuse ... and use it to try and hurt my feelings.

"He doth protest to much, me thinks ..."

One more time ... I BELIEVE CHRISTINE
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 10:40:53 PM by Alan »

Shtonk

« Reply #372 on: June 05, 2024, 11:50:54 AM »
TLDR What’s the probability of Chris knowing about this thread?

Judging from how he's running his social media I'll bet a pretty penny he's reading every word. And probably not just that... Fuck you James, I hope some boys catch you in an alley one day and give you a taste of what you've given the mother of your children. Fuck, everytime I'm remembered that there are children involved I get even more bummed. The trauma they're starting out with...

Ninj2

• Rep: -97
« Reply #373 on: June 05, 2024, 01:21:11 PM »

I didn’t even know this wuz wut bbq look like

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -254
Bumping this to the top as it's way more important than some kooks board brand.

CurbyPuckit

• Rep: -42
« Reply #375 on: June 06, 2024, 03:06:54 AM »
This is the same dude who punched a full setup up Wallenberg out of rage.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 69
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #376 on: June 06, 2024, 05:22:53 AM »
I thought he kicked it up? I know I could look it up, but don’t want to anymore

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 91
« Reply #377 on: June 06, 2024, 06:02:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I thought he kicked it up? I know I could look it up, but don’t want to anymore

He did kick it up Wallenberg, just as his name comes
Up for his part.

The proper punch to the board, that always looked painful to me, was in the intro to New Blood iirc. It’s after a bail and the board sort of skitters/ tangles between his feet. Indoor spot. Possibly a car park.

lucid beauty

• Rep: 27
  • i want a world of peace and love :)
« Reply #378 on: June 06, 2024, 08:49:18 AM »
another L in a long series for bucks county
smash your head on the punk rock

BH

« Reply #379 on: June 06, 2024, 08:49:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

BRINK - you’re like that kid in school who runs their mouth and when it comes time to get your teeth kicked in you stand by the teacher all recess
[close]

Please keep this thread on topic. It's a bad look for you to be verbally abusive in a thread about abuse ... and use it to try and hurt my feelings.

I recentlycalled out a whole group of friends for being compliant in an abusive situation, and lost many friends in the process.
Don’t tell me where I stand on morality, cause I’m on the right side. You’re just a little bitch. Learn some humility and skate or something. You want to be an important/impactful part of skate culture so bad but what you’re doing/done ain’t it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2024, 06:26:43 AM by Alan »

BRINK

« Reply #380 on: June 06, 2024, 05:00:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I recentlycalled out a whole group of friends for being compliant in an abusive situation, and lost many friends in the process.
Don’t tell me where I stand on morality, cause I’m on the right side. You’re just a little bitch. Learn some humility and skate or something. You want to be an important/impactful part of skate culture so bad but what you’re doing/done ain’t it.

Please keep this thread on topic and get over me if I'm so unimportant.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 10:41:49 PM by Alan »

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #381 on: June 06, 2024, 09:18:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Please keep this thread on topic and get over me if I'm so unimportant.

how old are you and you act like this still?

is your real name even brink?

what the hell man.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 10:42:34 PM by Alan »
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #382 on: June 06, 2024, 10:14:02 PM »
Fuck. Someone, ban fucken Rob Brink from this thread, for the love of god.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #383 on: June 06, 2024, 10:32:14 PM »
Listen to Batman's sidekick.
Sir, I'm going to politely, but firmly, ask you and your common sense to leave this establishment.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 69
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #384 on: June 07, 2024, 05:33:35 AM »
Serious question, not trying to make light of this in any way. Do you think zero, fallen and Chris Cole all have to have one person on payroll keeping comments about all of this getting out? Like if enough people know about it, how can they keep going? Or do you think it’s just whoever has the login for those accounts keeping nasty comments deleted until they make some sort of announcement ? That’s kinda my guess

Shtonk

« Reply #385 on: June 07, 2024, 08:37:46 AM »
Serious question, not trying to make light of this in any way. Do you think zero, fallen and Chris Cole all have to have one person on payroll keeping comments about all of this getting out? Like if enough people know about it, how can they keep going? Or do you think it’s just whoever has the login for those accounts keeping nasty comments deleted until they make some sort of announcement ? That’s kinda my guess

Could imagine Cole has an agent who has a PR Person and they've put whoever that is on it across all accounts. I'm banned by Cole and Jamie accounts but Zero just keeps deleting. If he hasn't manned up to it by now, my guess is the piece of shit is listening to a lawyer. "Lay low until with sued your financially disadvantaged victim into silence." Straight outta the alpha male playbook. Do we got any lawyers on here?

Does he see his kids at all you think? Or is he just a fully absent failure of a father?

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #386 on: June 07, 2024, 08:38:00 AM »

have any brands ever commented on riders who've done dirt? i think heroin did with the frank shaw situation. don't think chocolate ever addressed the yonnie cruz or KA sitatuon. i don't think quasi /cons ever said anything about al davis, or WKND with the johan thing?

man just typing all this shit makes me bummed on the mainstream skate world...
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #387 on: June 07, 2024, 08:51:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

have any brands ever commented on riders who've done dirt? i think heroin did with the frank shaw situation. don't think chocolate ever addressed the yonnie cruz or KA sitatuon. i don't think quasi /cons ever said anything about al davis, or WKND with the johan thing?

What happened with KA? And to not get this that out of the topic: Fuck James Cole and JT.
Sir, I'm going to politely, but firmly, ask you and your common sense to leave this establishment.

Magnolia

• Rep: 481
  • She/They
« Reply #388 on: June 07, 2024, 08:56:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
What happened with KA? And to not get this that out of the topic: Fuck James Cole and JT.

He posted a public apology on Instagram and deleted it like a week after. I think he also had the proceeds from the sale of one of his pro models donated to RAINN

I don't think crail ever posted anything about it tho
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

InkkeACAB

« Reply #389 on: June 07, 2024, 09:27:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

someone on this said alltimers sent a private statement out to shops