Author Topic: epicly later'd pop's edition  (Read 49241 times)

ChildoftheGhetto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: epicly later'd pop's edition
« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2009, 04:44:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It makes perfect sense, he can relate to it because thats where he was brought up skating. You can't really relate to it because that's not where your mind is at. Plain and simple.
[close]
That's just a cop out people from the east coast use because they suck.
[close]
Now thats just regular.
[close]
Please, explain to me how it's regular. You don't even realize that a large amountof these east coast cockriders are from the mid west, pacific northwest, and the south. If that was the case none of those niggas would like anyone from the east coast hell no one would even like anyone from Southern California. What I will say is that it is kind of valid in some instances, but in this case it is not.
[close]
Im not really getting what you were just trying to say/prove right there...
You guys say that i can't appreciate pops because I'm from california, but if that was the case, a lot of people in here defending pops  wouldn't be able to appreciate him because they aren't from the east coast.

Cheapboarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -73
  • IT'S THE GOOCH!
« Reply #151 on: January 02, 2009, 04:46:51 PM »
Have you ever been to the south/florida region COTG?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #152 on: January 02, 2009, 04:48:59 PM »
Have you ever been to the south/florida region COTG?
No.

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #153 on: January 02, 2009, 04:56:06 PM »

pube tube

« Reply #154 on: January 02, 2009, 05:02:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It makes perfect sense, he can relate to it because thats where he was brought up skating. You can't really relate to it because that's not where your mind is at. Plain and simple.
[close]
[close]
Now thats just regular.
[close]
Please, explain to me how it's regular. You don't even realize that a large amountof these east coast cockriders are from the mid west, pacific northwest, and the south. If that was the case none of those niggas would like anyone from the east coast hell no one would even like anyone from Southern California. What I will say is that it is kind of valid in some instances, but in this case it is not.
[close]
Im not really getting what you were just trying to say/prove right there...
[close]
You guys say that i can't appreciate pops because I'm from california, but if that was the case, a lot of people in here defending pops  wouldn't be able to appreciate him because they aren't from the east coast.
Spots are a lot harder to skate on the east and thats just a fact.  You've never been, and you seem pretty one sided on everything so theres no point in trying to explain it any more than that.

pube tube

no one you know

« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2009, 05:08:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Now thats just regular.
[close]

Pacific Northwest Son! Yeah, but you forgot Maunalani Heights bu, and I was a Masshole in 6th and 7th grade (manchester), and I visited my family in NYC plenny of times so I got mad eastcoast love, get the fuck out

HA, your last sentence sounds so awkward, "Kind of...sometimes...."

^Probably how you skate too, hahahahahahahahahaha lolololololololol LOL!     

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2009, 05:12:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

lets see that footage of you skating ankle high ledges again
[close]
You're not as good as I am. Guaranteed.

what does the ability of switchfrontshuv have to do with the fact that you are not a good skateboarder and no one wants to see your footage? please tell me.

it seems to me you are just an immature-hypocritcal jock skateboarder who deserves a good ass beating.

according to your logic people cant make fun of your skateboarding that are not as good as you but you can make fun of skateboarders who are better then you?(anthony papplardo)

please explain your ignorance!

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: January 02, 2009, 05:15:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

what does the ability of switchfrontshuv have to do with the fact that you are not a good skateboarder and no one wants to see your footage? please tell me.

it seems to me you are just an immature-hypocritcal jock skateboarder who deserves a good ass beating.

according to your logic people cant make fun of your skateboarding that are not as good as you but you can make fun of skateboarders who are better then you?(anthony papplardo)

Anthony pappolardo's job is to be good at skateboarding.

Hatechild

« Reply #159 on: January 02, 2009, 05:21:36 PM »
I like the way Fat Bill films.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: January 02, 2009, 05:23:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

once again your wrong.
anthony pappolardos job is to sell his sponsors products. hes not a contest jock skater like you wish you could be.

i understand where you are coming from though, he puts himself in the spotlight so ofcourse he is going to be judge. its unrealistic to think EVERYONE is going to like him.

but just like him, you put yourself in the spotlight and everyone is telling you what they think and instead of just facing the facts you have to be a pety bitch.
im not trying to change your opinion like everyone else on here is, im just trying to help you understand why people on here dont like you and that you need to grow up.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: January 02, 2009, 05:27:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

once again your wrong.
anthony pappolardos job is to sell his sponsors products. hes not a contest jock skater like you wish you could be.

i understand where you are coming from though, he puts himself in the spotlight so ofcourse he is going to be judge. its unrealistic to think EVERYONE is going to like him.

but just like him, you put yourself in the spotlight and everyone is telling you what they think and instead of just facing the facts you have to be a pety bitch.
im not trying to change your opinion like everyone else on here is, im just trying to help you understand why people on here dont like you and that you need to grow up.
Do you honestly think i care that people on here don't like me? Also, i want to point out that i have never talked shit on anyones skateboarding personally unless they have said something about mine. So, i definitely don't see how people are calling me a "jock" if anything you guys are the jocks talking about me. I really don't care though, because most of you will never even be as good as i was at 14 years old.

sal23

« Reply #162 on: January 02, 2009, 05:29:29 PM »
cotg have you ever switch ollied the love gap?
in 3tries?

exactly  ::)

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: January 02, 2009, 05:33:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

once again your wrong.

[close]
Do you honestly think i care that people on here don't like me? Also, i want to point out that i have never talked shit on anyones skateboarding personally unless they have said something about mine. So, i definitely don't see how people are calling me a "jock" if anything you guys are the jocks talking about me. I really don't care though, because most of you will never even be as good as i was at 14 years old.

why do you post on here then? would you keep hanging out with a friend you dont like?
im pretty sure pops has never said shit about your skateboarding before.
your last sentence proves how much of a jock you are.(if you cant see that then it also proves how ignorant you are.)
the words judge and jock have diffrent meanings by the way.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #164 on: January 02, 2009, 05:34:44 PM »
in 3tries?

No I'm not a professional skateboarder. I'm sure paul rodriguez could switch flip it in less, though.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #165 on: January 02, 2009, 05:36:53 PM »
Expand Quote
in 3tries?

[close]
No I'm not a professional skateboarder. I'm sure paul rodriguez could switch flip it in less, though.

then why hasn't he?

biggums mcgee

« Reply #166 on: January 02, 2009, 05:39:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #167 on: January 02, 2009, 05:39:28 PM »
I don't know that nigga. Why would you ask me that? Probably just has no desire to even go to love.

sal23

« Reply #168 on: January 02, 2009, 05:40:44 PM »
Expand Quote
in 3tries?

[close]

uhm anthony did switch flip it
he landed on it and slid out due to wet ground..
if it would have been anyother spot "with less of a automatic bust factor"
im sure he could have gotten it perfiect

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #169 on: January 02, 2009, 05:47:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
in 3tries?

[close]
[close]

then why hasn't he?
cotg, have you ever heard of sk8site? you should start trolling that site instead of this one, more of your kind there.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: January 02, 2009, 05:50:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
in 3tries?

[close]
[close]

uhm anthony did switch flip it
he landed on it and slid out due to wet ground.
if it would have been anyother spot "with less of a automatic bust factor"
im sure he could have gotten it perfiect

no one you know

« Reply #171 on: January 02, 2009, 05:51:57 PM »
Switch Love great example, focus your Account if you don't like us.

THRILL_HOUSE

• Rep: -2
  • Hope the plane don't crash
« Reply #172 on: January 02, 2009, 06:00:23 PM »

Two things you are incapable or unwilling to understand:
1) Style matters and not everyone has it.
2) The fact that street skateboarding is dependent on spots and every place has different spots.  
If you are trying to do a line that involves skating through traffic or grinding something really chunky and tall on a crowded sidewalk, you are purposely being stubborn for not taking that into account.  

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #173 on: January 02, 2009, 06:04:50 PM »
why are people still listening to cotg ? he's a joke.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #174 on: January 02, 2009, 06:08:02 PM »
COTG, what do you think of Pops new ad posted earlier, the 50-50 up?
If he popped out to the side it's gay. If he went up all the way it's kind of tight, but at the same time that's all he does.

Expand Quote

[close]

Two things you are incapable or unwilling to understand:
1) Style matters and not everyone has it.
2) The fact that street skateboarding is dependent on spots and every place has different spots. 
If you are trying to do a line that involves skating through traffic or grinding something really chunky and tall on a crowded sidewalk, you are purposely being stubborn for not taking that into account. 
That's something you do for fun though. You don't put shit like that in a video full of amazingness (mike mo and lucas). Oh and style is subjective.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #175 on: January 02, 2009, 06:09:30 PM »
why are people still listening to cotg ? he's a joke.

G'd F T!

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #176 on: January 02, 2009, 06:10:51 PM »
Expand Quote
COTG, what do you think of Pops new ad posted earlier, the 50-50 up?
[close]
If he popped out to the side it's gay. If he went up all the way it's kind of tight, but at the same time that's all he does.

could you explain more why thats gay? You must just enjoy watching the same tired old shit all the time.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 06:13:20 PM by Tarquin »

sal23

« Reply #177 on: January 02, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »
if COTG got ip banned ya think he would kiss the barrel of a shotgun?

dudes only reason for living is to hate everything
its hilarious that you hate slap yet you have over 1000posts meaning you are what you hate

:-X

stayawayfrommybobcat

« Reply #178 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17:21 PM »
skateboarders are jughead barneys
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 08:05:24 PM by stayawayfrommybobcat »

Cheapboarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -73
  • IT'S THE GOOCH!
« Reply #179 on: January 02, 2009, 06:19:10 PM »
No one here really has anything to say.