Author Topic: drinking games  (Read 2074 times)

police state

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 22
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
drinking games
« on: August 20, 2009, 05:30:43 PM »
my dad once told me "son, moderation is key." so im asking the SLAP pals, whats the best drinking game?
it's okay to hate but you need to apply all hate evenly and fairly.

era

Re: drinking games
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 05:35:49 PM »
flip cup
beer pong
kings

id say post the game and the rules so we can get a slap drinking game collection together.  The ones i posted i'm sure everyone has played so rules are not needed.

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 05:38:32 PM »
circle of death.
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

Gold Toof

• Rep: 2
  • Gold Tooth, nothing but the truth.
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »
fuck the driver.

I don't really remember how it was played, but I remember puking alot the one time that I played it.

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 05:44:07 PM »
There are so many to choose from . I usually end up playing King's Cup,Drunk Driver or Presidents/Assholes when hanging out with friends...it depends though. I once played a game called "Black Out"....that was where the cards were in a stack and whatever card you picked up that's how many drinks you took. It was pretty gnarly.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 06:35:42 PM »
watch mind field, drink whenever you see a bird.

watch fully flared, drink whenever something's slow-mo'd.

either one, you'll get fucked off.

I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

beardface

• Rep: 34
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 06:41:15 PM »
i don't know how well this will go since i don't think the show's all too popular in the states or over seas but for anyone that knows it:

watch trailer park boys and drink every time a swear is uttered. guaranteed to leave you completely shitter'd
She can't complain about it being gross- she's shooting pussy juice at your face.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 06:50:04 PM »
ive never played a drinking game in my life other than "shotgun luckys until you black out" but now that im single, i figure ill probably be going through the list in here. post the rules fellas, keep my dick nice and limp.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

frisco

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 07:59:32 PM »
SPEED DEATH QUARTERS

Rules

two cups, two quarters, 4-10 people or however many, start with cups opposite each other, each person starts to try and bounce their quarter into their cup, once a person bounces their quarter in they send their cup to the person next to them, the cups are moving clockwise and if a cup catches up with the other one then that person has to drink, if you bounce your quarter in first try you can send your cup to anyone at the table, you can send the cup right in front of the other one, thus fucking the person your sending the cup to because the other cup is right behind them.

Might be hard to visualize, but once everyone starts get a groove going bouncing the quarters in first try it becomes so much fucking fun, and you chug full beers, no pussy half glasses like beer pong

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 08:58:26 PM »
watch mind field, drink whenever you see a bird.

watch fully flared, drink whenever something's slow-mo'd.

either one, you'll get fucked off.

I see you and I raise you one.
Drinking games for a metric shit ton of movies.

http://www.lazydork.com/
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 09:03:52 PM »
Re: speed quarters
over here we play with shot glasses, and if it catches up you stack them on top eachother, then the person gets a chance to bounce a quarter into the stack, if they miss it then the person who caught up spins the quarter and the entire time it's spinning the loser has to chug and if you stop it under neath your finger(standing on it's side) then everyone has to drink. if the person makes it into the double stack you do the same thing but for the opposite people.

that probably sounds mad confusing

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 09:17:33 PM »
here's a game i just learned a week or two ago. It's called tabs, its kinda like beer pong, but you break off all the tabs from your empty cans, so the more the better. spread the tabs on the table. take 10 cups and set them up in two rows of five vertically. now instead of throwing the ball like in beer pong you bounce it in. You rack on square numbers, 9 and 4. bounce is one cup and a toss is two cups. the beer tabs will make the ball fly all over the place and also if you have someone that dips put the tin in the middle and it's game over if you bounce the ball off the tin

lazy

• formerly lazy bars
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • A Man is Nothing Without Himself
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 09:24:53 PM »
little game with quarters called baseball.

just set up the 4 cups like a diamond.
the far right being first, far is second, far left is third, and the middle cup i think is home run ( ican't truely remember how to set it up, been a while). but its just like baseball, try to get to home plate etc. like get a trip and then a single. and I think for a triple the other team drinks three beers and etc. its really fun and gets you fucked up

Smashquatch

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 10:05:32 PM »
I had never needed to play a game to get drunk.

How embarrassing.
Y'all still hit up high school parties?

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 10:09:12 PM »

How embarrassing.

naturally. thats where the softest, smoothest young boys hang out drinking palm bays and handing out face fucks.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Smashquatch

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »
Expand Quote

How embarrassing.
[close]

naturally. thats where the softest, smoothest young boys hang out drinking palm bays and handing out face fucks.
You deserve a Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Nic

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 11:53:57 PM »
Drink until you can't feel feelings.

odp

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 01:45:06 AM »
STUMP

ok, all you need is a case of beer, a box of nails, a few carpenters hammers, and a stump.

So, everyone stands around the stump and gently hammers their nail into the said stump, about a third of the way.

Each player takes a turn throwing their hammer into the air, over head, so that it rotates in a backward motion and while catching it swings it in a downward motion toward said nail that is a third of the way nailed into the stump.

If the swinging player misses his nail, he drinks. If said player hits his nail at all, everyone else drinks. if the swinging player hammers his nail all the way into the stump in one fell swing, everyone must chug their beer.

i learned this game while crashing on a couch on porter st in salisbury north carolina. it gets kinda crazy when everyone first learns how to play, people can, to a degree, get injured. however, it's pretty fun once everyone gets the hang of it.

Smashquatch

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 02:02:48 AM »
STUMP

ok, all you need is a case of beer, a box of nails, a few carpenters hammers, and a stump.

So, everyone stands around the stump and gently hammers their nail into the said stump, about a third of the way.

Each player takes a turn throwing their hammer into the air, over head, so that it rotates in a backward motion and while catching it swings it in a downward motion toward said nail that is a third of the way nailed into the stump.

If the swinging player misses his nail, he drinks. If said player hits his nail at all, everyone else drinks. if the swinging player hammers his nail all the way into the stump in one fell swing, everyone must chug their beer.

i learned this game while crashing on a couch on porter st in salisbury north carolina. it gets kinda crazy when everyone first learns how to play, people can, to a degree, get injured. however, it's pretty fun once everyone gets the hang of it.
This is bullshit.

Chill the fuck out.
Relax, son. That's some hillbilly shit.

Damn.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 04:19:59 AM »

How embarrassing.

I've never understood people that play drinking games that involve you "taking a sip" of beer whenever you failed at something.

If you rule hard enough you could go all night and drink 3 beers. What an evening.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
  • tiger style
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 04:58:08 AM »
the one that we used to play was spinners. super fun

someone starts with a quarter. you pick someone and then flip the coin and they have to call it. if they miss then you spin the coin on the table that everyone is standing around. the person who missed calling the flip has to drink the whole time the coin spins and then call it again. the thing is they are allow to look at it spin while they drink. so you can plam it real quick and make it so they can't see what the next side of the coin is or you can let it go long and chance that they might see it as it slows down or you can be a dick and let it wobble to a finish knowing that they will get it but have to drink a shitload. if they get it right then it's their turn, if they get it wrong you spin again and they drink again.

rules
- only one rebate for a sloppy toss (coin goes to whoever you called)
- no rebates for a sloppy spin (coin goes to whoever you called)
- you can only quit when you have the quarter of if you puke (this rule was the best, it's so hard to quit when you have the coin and someone just worked you)
- paring up for team spinners is pretty fun too

shit gets really fun really quick because before you know it people are getting fancy with their coin tosses (behind the back off the wall) and then the macho juice starts coming out and of course people will start slamming the coin like they are dunking in the nba to stop it and shit like that. just a really fun rowdy game.

Des Esseintes

• Rep: 21
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 05:01:32 AM »
Withnail and I drinking game. Drink whatever Withnail drinks.

Lighter fluid is optional.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 06:10:10 AM »
MOOSE

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 06:51:51 AM »
Cornhole Bros

make sure you are holding a beer in your left hand and are wearing white tube socks with your shorts and sketchers
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2009, 09:28:52 AM »
Drink Til Puke.

Rules: Consume beverages. Blackout. Do something awesome. Puke. Then: a) Repeat b) Pass out.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

odp

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2009, 11:05:40 AM »
Expand Quote
STUMP

[close]
This is bullshit.

Chill the fuck out.
Relax, son. That's some hillbilly shit.

Damn.

no bullshit, no need to relax, unless you want me to stump your ass....

i didn't know what to think when i first moved to the great state of NC, into a house of necks, supposed anarchist squatters, hippies, and their ilk.... then chris with missing teeth broke out the hammers.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 11:10:54 AM by odp »

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2009, 11:21:28 AM »

i like this one

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2009, 11:28:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i like this one

i actually played that one last night and it worked. i woke up at 7 am after a 2 hour sleep and puked all over myself in the shower.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

cool spot

• Rep: 28
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2009, 12:03:36 PM »
Expand Quote

How embarrassing.
[close]

I've never understood people that play drinking games that involve you "taking a sip" of beer whenever you failed at something.

If you rule hard enough you could go all night and drink 3 beers. What an evening.

we play a game called dodge beers. you throw a ball at someone else's can and if you hit it, you chug your beer until they touch the ball back to the can. first to finish their beer wins.

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

How embarrassing.
[close]

[close]

we play a game called dodge beers. you throw a ball at someone else's can and if you hit it, you chug your beer until they touch the ball back to the can. first to finish their beer wins.

hahah thats so funny. so you just throw balls at peoples beers while they are drinking them? then YOU drink til they touch the ball on their can?
thats the best drinking game ive ever heard of. plus, its better because by winning, you actually drink more. so its a win win

would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.