"on black box, maybe."
rawbertson streetwear
Element!
pǝʞooɹʞ
oxymoron riser pads
my penis grip
plan b.
NEW SF THINK PRO?!

Author Topic: Appleyard QUITS Flip and Ricta  (Read 38077 times)

maggot brain

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -22
Re: Appleyard QUITS Flip and Ricta
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »
this guy is  perfect for slave. still don't think he actually left flip
how the fuck is he perfect for slave , that shit aint logical
word on the streets hes going roger
not to be a buzzkill but i always got the vibe that appleyard could give a fuck about what company he rides for.

flip is okay by me. i like the brazilians.
dudes all about the money now , i dont blame him though.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -145
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2010, 07:55:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
not to be a buzzkill but i always got the vibe that appleyard could give a fuck about what company he rides for.

[close]

i dont think he is, i remember in an interview around when extremely sorry dropped(i think it was on slap) he said he wasnt above getting a job and didnt mind the idea of doing that and I respect him a lot more for saying that. having said that, i definitely think he deserves to be getting paid a shit load more than he is right now, but dumping flip for another co isnt the answer, globe blows ass and he should be getting that nike money or even DC dollars. converse is small enough to support apples, they should get apples on.

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -33
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2010, 08:49:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

i dont think he is, i remember in an interview around when extremely sorry dropped(i think it was on slap) he said he wasnt above getting a job and didnt mind the idea of doing that and I respect him a lot more for saying that. having said that, i definitely think he deserves to be getting paid a shit load more than he is right now, but dumping flip for another co isnt the answer, globe blows ass and he should be getting that nike money or even DC dollars. converse is small enough to support apples, they should get apples on.

he also recognized he was a damn lazy on the last 5 years, cause the main footage of his part was filmed around 04-05'.

awfulwaffle

• Rep: 1
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2010, 09:34:40 PM »
[/quote]

[/quote]

Uhh in some interview I read he was talking about how now that he's older he likes finer things. Like his rolex and how he has a BMW but bought a mercedes cause the BMW was to fancy to get coffee in or some shit...

Also I hope this is true, flip was my shit back in the day but I could give a fuck less about them or the little kids they have on the team.

And I would pay money to be able to punch David Gonzalez in the face.

Steve French

• Rep: -9
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2010, 10:13:13 PM »
This pisses me off so much that some dumb fuck can start a thread and at least two thirds of the people believe it.  No source what so ever so go fuck yourself . I wish i knew the guy who started this thread so i could tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-flushing, low-life, snake licking, dirt-eating, inbread, over-stuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopless, heartless, fat ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spineless, wormheadded sack of monkey shit he is

CrapShoes

« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2010, 10:37:21 PM »
bottom line is hes is on tour with flip in the phillipines right now according to thrasher. if the dude wanted to leave then he would have no problem doing so cuz hes appleyard and flip has been wack since arto left and i guess hes content with it or else he would of been gone a while ago.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2010, 10:52:01 PM »
bottom line is hes is on tour with flip in the phillipines right now according to thrasher. if the dude wanted to leave then he would have no problem doing so cuz hes appleyard and flip has been wack since arto left and i guess hes content with it or else he would of been gone a while ago.

that was soooo last week bro

CrapShoes

« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2010, 11:06:43 PM »
Quote from: CrapShoes on Today at 10:37:21 PM

if that shit was soooooooo last week bro than why is everyone actin like the dude is leaving flip?

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2010, 12:08:43 AM »
This pisses me off so much that some dumb fuck can start a thread and at least two thirds of the people believe it.  No source what so ever so go fuck yourself . I wish i knew the guy who started this thread so i could tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-flushing, low-life, snake licking, dirt-eating, inbread, over-stuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopless, heartless, fat ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spineless, wormheadded sack of monkey shit he is

Your insult really failed badly because you tried to add too many put downs. A simple "cock sucker" would have been much more effective.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

mini greek

• Rep: 33
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2010, 12:12:52 AM »
Dude needs to quit globe.  Shit is whack......
Get litty.....

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2010, 12:16:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Quote from: CrapShoes on Today at 10:37:21 PM

[close]

if that shit was soooooooo last week bro than why is everyone actin like the dude is leaving flip?

this is the internet. news travels fast.

ige

• Rep: -74
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2010, 02:52:37 AM »
Wonder what its like to be on a tour with a bunch of 10 year olds...

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2010, 03:53:32 AM »
Wonder what its like to be on a tour with a bunch of 10 year olds...

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
  • tiger style
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2010, 04:16:30 AM »
^ new posters please take note

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2010, 05:51:34 AM »
hyuk hyuk hyuk.
Appleyard quit because Hansen has been on his back about taking a seat..
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -153
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2010, 10:08:03 AM »
Like everyone, I want legit confirmation.

But since I'm a message board geek who cares about what board his favorite skater rides, I'm gonna speculate just for the fun of it.
If he'd go lame and commercial: element of plan b
If he does what I think he should do: Choco or Kr00ked

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2010, 10:11:13 AM »
GET GEOFF ROWLEY ON TOY MACHINE ASAP
And this would be the best thing ever

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2010, 10:21:59 AM »
^7th grade is waiting on you.

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2010, 10:24:29 AM »
Ignored

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2010, 10:37:35 AM »
isn't rowley like the head or one of the owners of flip? i dont think he'd ever leave unless he retired altogether (another impossibility, knowing him)

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2225
  • computer says no
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2010, 11:54:54 AM »
isn't rowley like the head or one of the owners of flip? i dont think he'd ever leave unless he retired altogether (another impossibility, knowing him)
Yeah, Geoff's part owner. Agreed that he'll (practically) never retire... he's a machine.

If the Mark thing were to be true, I hope he leaves enough of a gap between any contract obligations so he can be a Roger of the Month. Or at least Roger could turn him pro long enough to make a board for him. That would be nice.

Edited to add: I'd love to see him as an addition to the Oxymoron pro team, as I feel he could bring a lot to the table. Is he a toker or a drinker? I only ask because we don't have a flask-stash riser yet, and there may be a market need for it that board sports retailers don't know about yet.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:58:26 AM by grimcity »

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2010, 11:55:48 AM »
yeah, it's impossible to think Rowley would actually leave Flip for Toy. He'd just fit in perfectly and it would be a rad addition to an already rad company/team

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2010, 12:13:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Edited to add: I'd love to see him as an addition to the Oxymoron pro team, as I feel he could bring a lot to the table. Is he a toker or a drinker? I only ask because we don't have a flask-stash riser yet, and there may be a market need for it that board sports retailers don't know about yet.
I see a product idea here. A 1/2" bladder/riserpad with a tube that goes up to your mouth. That way when you land a huge ollie you get that sense of accomplishment and a blast of refreshing whiskey at the same time. I guess if you stick and slam when you land, you could look at it like a shot of condolence whiskey. Either way, you're a winner!
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2010, 12:16:27 PM »
appleyard of flip?

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -487
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2010, 12:19:06 PM »
yeah, it's impossible to think Rowley would actually leave Flip for Toy. He'd just fit in perfectly and it would be a rad addition to an already rad company/team

Its not really impossible, he could easily sell his part of flip to Jeremy Fox, but idk he would probably wanna be co owner/owner of whatever else he would get on, and Toy Machine is already split between Tum Yeto and Ed so sure it's doubtful. Flip has been going down the tubes for years. I think they could pull their shit together by kicking off 80% of the team. Geoff, Appleyard, Rune, Ali and David Gonzales, should make up the team. I only say Gonzales cuz he is so gnarly the rest of the team is complete garbage(all the kids). Obviously Bob and Lance dont really fit on their and neither does Rodrigo TX so they would need new sponsors as well, and they both deserve it. Bob back on Anti-Hero and Rodrigo on Expedition or Organika. Wow I've really got this all figured out...what a loser I am...wait Lance Mountain on???
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:23:24 PM by TMKF »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2010, 12:34:48 PM »
If harmless unconfirmed rumors upset you this much, you probably shouldn't post, or even check this place. You'll end up punching your computer screen.
Also, if you let such insignificant things get to you that much for real, maybe you should consider psychiatric help.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2010, 12:37:22 PM »
Bob back on Anit-Hero would be so tits! TX should be on DGK.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

jayrolla420

• Rep: -4
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2010, 01:14:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

he also recognized he was a damn lazy on the last 5 years, cause the main footage of his part was filmed around 04-05'.

So hes lazy cause he finished his part super early?  I thought getting work done early was the opposite of lazy....

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2010, 01:50:33 PM »
Bob back on Anit-Hero would be so tits! TX should be on DGK.
That would be the greatest fucking thing ever.

brazillionaire

• Rep: 11
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2010, 02:22:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

So hes lazy cause he finished his part super early?  I thought getting work done early was the opposite of lazy....

ye hes being lazy! he finished his part early only because he was thinkin his stuff was already too good, and he didnt need to try bigger shit
the result was that his xsorry footy was the worst one of the trilogy.. and even though hes my fav skater hes pretty much the one whos putting the lamest shit out of the company.. im talking about tricks and statements

ok yall can thing thats just cuz im brazilian.. but the zilians in the team keep shreddin n shredin!! and dont come talkin about gonzales, he deserved the last part, shit was too gnarls

nonetheless, its ok if he wants to leave... but aint with no reason that people hate on the SLAP pals, kids be sayin way too wack shit on these boards