Author Topic: got a date tonight, and my shower is broken, what should i do  (Read 3791 times)

few123456789

Re: got a date tonight, and my shower is broken, what should i do
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 05:58:12 PM »
I'm having a hard time believing Rawbertson is a real person right now.  This is far too funny to actually be real.

few123456789

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »
we've gone through this before, but most girls dont care if you smell, as long as you arent smelling like cigarettes and beer (and television). if its a natural stink, she'll prob be more into it. wash your balls out of courtesy though.

Yes.  Also, two glasses of wine solves any smell problem. 

Donkey Lips

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 06:57:40 PM »
Gotta go with what Macklin said. Jump on this bitch.

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 07:12:14 PM »
Expand Quote
How about you man the fuck up and say, "Look here woman, I got a fucking job and I smell like a goddamn man from all this fucking work I do!"

Wait, you wear suits and answer phones or some shit right?  You're fucked.
[close]

no i got scam centralled on that job, i am back at my old job at fastenal which is actually a pretty fun job except im workin in the city now instead of out in the fucking country and ill make a little more commission. plus i have just been a lot more motivated now after i got fucked in the butt so hard from that shit. at this job i just wear like cords and a polo shirt, thats basically what i normally wear anyway.

the guy is here now fixin the shower now, he just showed up outta nowhere as soon as i told the landlord so i had to rescheudle our date to friday.

There has to be a better picture than this, it's practically a profile.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

yobzobbler

• Rep: -21
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2010, 08:17:04 PM »
show us sum titties!!!!!!!!

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1740
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2010, 08:22:55 PM »
That photo looks like one awkward ass birthday party.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Inanimate Object

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2010, 08:58:59 PM »
Post another pic of her, in which her upper arms are also exposed. Usually I can tell if a girl is "secret fat" or not just by observing her arms, but I can't tell from this picture. She may be consciously trying to avoid weight judgments based on upper arm pudge with this deceiving picture, so I am tentatively placing her in the "a little chubby" category pending future photos.

Also, about the shower thing, yeah, go to the gym or the public pool. Go relax in the hot tub for like 20 minutes then use their showers.  The YMCA I used to go to had separate shower stalls and complimentary towels. It was like a spa. Heat also lowers your sperm count, so you and your never-born babies can thank me later.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2010, 09:08:37 PM »
Expand Quote
How about you man the fuck up and say, "Look here woman, I got a fucking job and I smell like a goddamn man from all this fucking work I do!"

[close]

no i got scam centralled on that job, i am back at my old job at fastenal which is actually a pretty fun job except im workin in the city now instead of out in the fucking country and ill make a little more commission. plus i have just been a lot more motivated now after i got fucked in the butt so hard from that shit. at this job i just wear like cords and a polo shirt, thats basically what i normally wear anyway.

the guy is here now fixin the shower now, he just showed up outta nowhere as soon as i told the landlord so i had to rescheudle our date to friday.

Sweet bgp

few123456789

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2010, 09:40:16 PM »
she's average.  just take her down.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -935
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2010, 10:47:24 PM »
She's average? You can't tell? My standards apparently are too high. When I can see a girls fat rolls through her shirt, she's cut off.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Jay E-Quails

• Rep: 0
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2010, 10:53:15 PM »
lookin kinda like the wife from breaking bad

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 724
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 04:08:31 AM »
haha whatever, i like her, we'll see whats up

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 06:59:42 AM »
if you put your hands down her pants, don't finger blast her pussy, go straight to her butthole,  she'll know you care.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 07:51:26 AM »
if you put your hands down her pants, don't finger blast her pussy, go straight to her butthole,?  she'll know you care.

1 finger or 2?

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 07:57:56 AM »
Expand Quote
if you put your hands down her pants, don't finger blast her pussy, go straight to her butthole,?  she'll know you care.
[close]

1 finger or 2?

2, and after (haha, after..) entering make the peace-sign.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2010, 08:10:39 AM »
there is this really cool guy i work with he is a bit younger than me probably 21 or 22... he has the "shocker" stickered onto the windshield of his car.

he told me that he is goign to walmart to buy an "inflatable hot tub" (which means a kiddy pool that he is going to put in his apartment and fill it up with hot water from his sink using a juice pitcher). he told me he is goign to get "mad college broads" back there after he drops the knowledge on his hot tub.

also he told me that I HAVE TO go to the bar with him this weekend because he has been "on fire lately".

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2010, 08:23:45 AM »
That actually sounds pretty fucking awesome.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2010, 08:24:33 AM »
dude, go for it brah.

strangefires

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2010, 09:36:16 AM »
there is this really cool guy i work with he is a bit younger than me probably 21 or 22... he has the "shocker" stickered onto the windshield of his car.

he told me that he is goign to walmart to buy an "inflatable hot tub" (which means a kiddy pool that he is going to put in his apartment and fill it up with hot water from his sink using a juice pitcher). he told me he is goign to get "mad college broads" back there after he drops the knowledge on his hot tub.

also he told me that I HAVE TO go to the bar with him this weekend because he has been "on fire lately".

lololol

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2010, 09:39:38 AM »
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

few123456789

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2010, 12:45:54 PM »
She's average? You can't tell? My standards apparently are too high. When I can see a girls fat rolls through her shirt, she's cut off.

Your standards are probably spot on then.  Average means I wouldn't go out with her.  My significant other will kill me if she reads this. 

Everyone has to get some though.  I was just trying to tell Rawbie to be more confident.  She's nothing to worry about.

Can we get an update Rawbertson?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -935
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2010, 02:43:22 PM »

Holy shit! What is this and how can I get one?!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2010, 03:24:43 PM »

he sounds like a really cool guy. i highly suggest you go out with him this weekend. it sounds as though when you join his entourage you receive a guaranteed pussy pass. if your stank lowers your rank with this birthday babe and things don't pan out to well you could always go out with the shock inducer and pull more tail then a five year old attention deficit in a room full of dogs
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2010, 03:33:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

he sounds like a really cool guy. i highly suggest you go out with him this weekend. it sounds as though when you join his entourage you receive a guaranteed pussy pass. if your stank lowers your rank with this birthday babe and things don't pan out to well you could always go out with the shock inducer and pull more tail then a five year old attention deficit in a room full of dogs
im pretty sure he has never got laid before but good analogy

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2010, 03:55:15 PM »
it's all about technicalities. apparently he hasn't technically got laid because he goes straight for the oral and anal intercourse. he keeps his penis away from the other hole like it were filled with kryptonite cause he holds it down for the big guy in the sky 
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

Kage

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2010, 06:31:51 PM »
ever thought about fixing your shower?

Schteven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2010, 06:36:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Dry ball shaving tips? Who the fuck shaves their balls? I can see trimming, but full on shaving? That's a bit too self conscious. A girl isn't going to reach her hand down there and stop herself because she realizes you have hair on your balls. By the time she is doing that, she has accepted the fact that she may touch pubic hair.
[close]

yo thats what i said to my friend friend and he was hating on me for it... i have never shaved my balls because i am super scared of cutting them open i figured you shouold jsut clear enough path so that if she sucks your dick she isnt eating pubes and also you wont sweat so hard. i have probably rocked some mega sweaty dick before when macking and never thought twice about it, but my friend's girlfriend was like saying to me that i needed to do all this shit or else the girl is gonna not want to do shit. shes like "oh i always tell my boyfriend he has to have a shower before we bang" and all this shit, then again this is the same girl who told me to stop drinking milk because apparently its bad for you.

im not homeless my fucking shower broke this morning!

also my fucking phone got stolen yesterday so i dont even have her on blackberry messenger anymore luckily she left me her number on
facebook hopefully when i call her off google phone she picks up. i told her id be callin her frrmo a weird number though so hopefully everything goes according to plan. ill get a pic. she is actually good looking, my dates are usually horrible.

i dont really have time to hit up the rec center.... i think im just gonan change my underwear and wash out of the fucking disgusting sink. it came like thati tried to scrub and scrub but its fuked. its like 85 degrees today in fucking canada. i dont get it. thats 32 in canadian terms.(celsius)

Yo if your shit is so disgusting she won't lay anyway....chicks don't like the pigs
Fantesticle!

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2010, 07:48:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Holy shit! What is this and how can I get one?!

Well, I was just looking for a slip n slide, but here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/Banzai-Skimboard-Surfer-Slide-Wooden/dp/B0028TTQ4W

Add it to your wishlist, maybe Santa will bring you that joint.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1317
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2010, 05:51:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Sweet bgp
everyones assuming the date is the wide eyed black girl right? if so props! if its the pasty white girl, shame one you.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2010, 06:08:53 AM »
they are both busted.