Author Topic: Drugs in skateboarding  (Read 32660 times)

DopeMan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -12
  • Get Money Addict
Drugs in skateboarding
« on: April 22, 2012, 12:04:06 PM »
Alright...We all know that there are a bunch of skaters that have had drug problems in the past...But they never really elaborate on what kind of drugs they were doing or how bad they were into them....I'm not talking about smoking bud either...people like Dylan, Guy, Greco, and Fabian have made their drug use pretty public but they never actually say what they were into...I kind of understand why because its personal but I still wanna know exactly what they were dealing with...I know Fabian smoked crack and shit which is pretty gnarly...Do You guys know any others that have had problems in the past or still to this day? I'm sure this topic has been discussed before...I'm too lazy to find it...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:06:59 PM by DopeMan »

the tranny monster

• Rep: -22
Re: Drugs in skateboarding
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 12:14:38 PM »
lizard does crack and he was high on E when he did the mega me mentions it in this

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 12:17:49 PM »
I heard doug brown has a serious acid problem, apparently it opens his third eye to a new realm of sk8 reality where all his out-of-this-world tricks are discovered

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 340
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 12:34:43 PM »
i heard there was this thread already...
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 12:36:49 PM »
I was talking about that with a friend this afternoon, it seems that doing drugs like coke before jumping big stairs or grinding big rails is getting something relatively usual in the pro world...

lurka lurka

• Rep: 2
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 12:46:14 PM »
I was talking about that with a friend this afternoon, it seems that doing drugs like coke before jumping big stairs or grinding big rails is getting something relatively usual in the pro world...

man i dunno bout that shit.  that will straight kill you, heart goes poof. even skating the day after is fucking rough.

johnnymousedoom

• Rep: -21
  • skateBOARd
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 12:56:06 PM »
I heard doug brown has a serious acid problem, apparently it opens his third eye to a new realm of sk8 reality where all his out-of-this-world tricks are discovered
hah
I skateboard, fuck da poleeeeece

jerrys_kids

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 12:57:47 PM »
I know Dylan was into Pills real bad.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 01:00:07 PM »

6:00

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 921
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 01:21:20 PM »
louie barletta sniffs glue

note: i made this up but the more i think about it the more it seems possible/likely

UncleBobo

• Rep: 64
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 01:23:48 PM »
if you dont do drugs i dont fuck with you

trannies and mannies

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 01:27:53 PM »
Im sure Jereme can help you.

rogmon

• Rep: -1
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 01:29:00 PM »
jim greco huffed his own poop

Dominic Hynard

• Rep: -5
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 01:38:25 PM »
I'm expecting a Charlie Sheen style breakdown from Rob Dyrdek. With coke and hookers and skating.

Also, Richie Jackson is an avid acid user I think.

And i think Pontus Alv delves into shrooms occasionally.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 01:42:56 PM »
Got to do something on rainy days.

i'm nocturnal.

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 01:47:27 PM »
boo fucking hoo!

pro skaters are animals living the dream!

DopeMan

• Get Money Addict
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 01:59:03 PM »
I know Dylan was into Pills real bad.
What kinda pills though?...like Percs?...Xanax?...Oxy?....Roxy?....Grosso seems like a cool cat...I've fucked with H before its no joke...not proud of it...but I respect people that know what its about...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 02:06:17 PM by DopeMan »

Pike St

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 02:28:54 PM »
Pretty sure there is a famous video part from Tom Penny when he is high on shrooms doing frontside flips over this rail at this undercover spot in a school.

DopeMan

• Get Money Addict
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 02:33:53 PM »
Pretty sure there is a famous video part from Tom Penny when he is high on shrooms doing frontside flips over this rail at this undercover spot in a school.
I seen one where he looked pretty fucked up shedding a bowl at this outdoor park in Europe somewhere i think...his teeth looked all brown and nasty....shrooms are cool every once in awhile....you cant really get addicted to them....If you do them THAT much you must be fucked in the head...bad trips are fucking scary....

pootysnacks

• Rep: -8
  • HI
    • SATANSWEINER avatar image
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 02:34:33 PM »
If you think pros are doing coke or something before jumping big sets, rails, ramps, etc. you clearly have no experience with any class A narcotics. 

The paranoia will destroy you, it just makes you feel like you're gonna have a fuckin' heart attack and the come down leaves your chest in pain then piled out for days recovering. 

It brings nothing good into your skating or your life, this is clearly shown in the long term hiatus of any pro who had a problem with any of it.

It's an illusion, it's not going to help with anything.

yeah dude if u just doin the yola alone itl make u made paranoid to try some big ass rail. if u were to drink a couple brews and doa  bump or two u might just attain the superpowers needed however..

Pike St

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I seen one where he looked pretty fucked up shedding a bowl at this outdoor park in Europe somewhere i think...his teeth looked all brown and nasty....shrooms are cool every once in awhile....you cant really get addicted to them....If you do them THAT much you must be fucked in the head...bad trips are fucking scary....

4:27-4:36 Something I heard way back in the day, I could be wrong though.

dipsteeze

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2012, 03:50:27 PM »
i heard there was this thread already...

Not everyone lurks this site like a crack head for months on end, Does it make you sicker calling out threads that have already been posted do you get more stars? Would you talk shit if someone commented on the old thread and it came back to life?

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2012, 04:01:19 PM »
If you think pros are doing coke or something before jumping big sets, rails, ramps, etc. you clearly have no experience with any class A narcotics. 

The paranoia will destroy you, it just makes you feel like you're gonna have a fuckin' heart attack and the come down leaves your chest in pain then piled out for days recovering. 

It brings nothing good into your skating or your life, this is clearly shown in the long term hiatus of any pro who had a problem with any of it.

The class sytem's bull shit though, pot is class A, and morphine/other medicinal shit is B.  I knew a pro who did a lot of oxy.

managuense

• Rep: -27
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2012, 04:21:41 PM »

now im not advocating kids to start doing coke but you sound like a fuckin pussy if one night of coke leaves you piled out for days recovering

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2012, 04:24:44 PM »
Ive done pretty much everything under the sun for a good 10 year run. Skating on psychodelics is....well... weird might be the right word. If feels like you are part of the ground, an extention. Think of Terminator 2 when T-1000 slowly rises from the checkered floor at the mental assylum. Hard to explain, even harder to comprehend when you are there.

No drug helps me skate other than heavy opiates where you become energetic instead of drowsy. This is when the addiction and tolerance have been going on for a while. Also the effects are highly individual. Many go the other way and nodd, Im not. Many pros these days prefer "natural" or organic drugs. I look at the industry and a bit shocked: seems like at least 20% of the pros are smoking. It is good that they are not moving forward to heavier alternatives but still way too many people are smoking these days. This is just my point of view; seems like no one is trying to hide it either, on contrary, weed is everywhere you look. Boards, shoes, threads, there is pot everywhere, dont you think?

Oh yes, I forgot something. My most productive day was actually when I was in withdrawal, dont know what happend but I skated great. This is also an anomaly, usually when you are sick, physical activity will make your heart go nuts for even tiniest effort. The sweating while freezing and vomiting is not helping. Ill stop here, can go on forever.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 921
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2012, 04:26:43 PM »
new sig, thanks managuense

DopeMan

• Get Money Addict
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2012, 04:55:55 PM »
That's crazy...Withdraws are horrible...I wouldn't wish that feeling on my worst enemy...I've just recently quit everything because I got in trouble with the law....I'm looking forward to skating a lot more to keep me busy....It is crazy how bud is becoming more socially acceptable as time goes on....I am going to miss being able to smoke since I'll have to piss in a cup for 6 months...It sucks that it stays in your system for 30 days but hardcore drugs stay in your system for only a few days tops....I know there are ways around it but I'm not trying to risk going to jail for smoking bud....I live in Ohio and they haven't passed any medical marijuana laws yet that I'm aware of...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:59:25 PM by DopeMan »

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2012, 04:58:00 PM »
"drugs destroy dreams"

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2012, 05:13:44 PM »
i think sum of them mite do weed but im not sure lol probly antwuan cos he talks all slow and funny and he always eats shrimps lol

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2012, 05:18:22 PM »
i love smoking 420s it's the best
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.