Author Topic: One of the following skateboarders might be a pederast  (Read 6836 times)

SUPERNAUT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -70
  • suck it
    • Max Hates Your Favorite Movies avatar image
One of the following skateboarders might be a pederast
« on: January 02, 2013, 09:55:14 PM »
I have a lot of old thrashers and transworlds for all different eras of skateboarding. One in paticular(December 2000 issue) has a very good article I believe to be written by ed tempelton entitled "Tidbits of useless information about the tum-yeto team Canadian mega-tour" It's a very good article, claiming to be from the diaries of ed templeton on tour. He establishes that the skaters on the trip included the following suspects: Jaime Thomas, Ethan Fowler, Alex Gall, Daniel Shimizu, Judd Hertzler, Austin Stephens, Tony DaSilva, Brian Anderson, Brad Staba, Adrian Lopez, Mike Ruscyck, Jon West, and Ed Templeton.

I'll present this excerpt typed by me directly from the magazine word for word

Names Have Been Changed to Protect The Innocent
"Krissy Ford is fifteen years old. She's a young girl-- a very "ready to be liked" young girl. I spotted her and her friend anna in the parking lot rolling a joint on a little kid's pony book.I walked over to them and asked if i could take their photo. They were very eager and said "Yes!" They stood away from their pot and said I probably wouldn't want pot in the photo. I told them I didn't care, that was just shooting whatever was around. So They went back to rolling and I went back to shooting. Their conversation was insane-- a mix of teen beat and high times magazine. They were actually really cute girls, and I enjoyed their company. They made me laugh and smile, and think about how messed up teenagers are these days. After they finished rolling, we talked a bit about what was going on. Krissy told me she wanted to date and marry a skater. She told me how she would travel in the van with the guys and smoke them out. She said they would smoke them out for product, or have sex with them for product. I tied talking to her and her friend about how that wasn't a good idea. Krissy had no self-respect. She had no clue how special she was as her own person, and none of these guys were superior to her. None of them were special enough to use her and then leave. Later that day she hooked up with some of the skaters and smoked them out. Photographer covered it, and filmers filmed it. Krissy asked one of the pros to autograph her bra. They walked away from the crowd and went behind the building. They were gone for five minutes, more than enough time to sign a bra. What else was happening? They finally came back and I told her I wanted a photograph of her training bra with a signature on it. She lifted up her shirt with a nervous laugh. I took some photos. The skater wanted a photo of him kissing krissy. I looked through the lens at this man going in to kiss a fifteen year old. I said, "She's fifteen, man!" Then she blurted out "I'm sixteen in two weeks!" I left and got in the van. Then it hit me like a brick wall; I had a lump in my throat and was sick to my stomach. What did I do? Why was I so quick to shoot something I think is wrong? I felt like I okayed everything that just happened. I was sending them "It's cool to do drugs and get your bra signed. You'll get your photo taken for the magazine." I only hope I can use that photo to say something to young girls about self-respect and not giving yourself away. I just feel sorry for letting them down"

So obviously, it had to be one of the pros on the trip, although I'm not sure who was pro for Toy Machine and Foundation at the time or who was at least old enough at the time to warrant concern. If anyone knows, it would greatly narrow down the suspects, so to speak. A couple other thoughts on the matter; Does Ed templeton have this have this damning piece in his collection? Is the signature clear? Also, If brink reads this: it would absolutely make for some heavy journalism on the next Weekend Buzz.

By the way, I don't care about getting justice or anything; it's just that To Catch a Predator is my favorite show.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:35:51 PM by SUPERNAUT »

maxhatesyourfavoritemovies.blogspot.com

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: One of the following skateboarders might be a pederast
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:04:52 PM »
well obviously it was brian anderson
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

nutsack nipples

• Rep: 8
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:05:51 PM »
old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 10:33:35 PM »
8 year-olds, dude.

DRAKE

• Rep: -1
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 10:45:38 PM »
adrian lopez. hes the same size has a 15year old girl

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 10:48:32 PM »

5:25

SUPERNAUT

• suck it
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 10:50:24 PM »

zoltan

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 11:43:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

And so the plot thickens...

hasnt Ed been dating/married to deanna his entire adult life? he talks about when he met her he was a teenager

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 923
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 11:43:59 PM »
December 2000 huh? Well I guess that means this girl about 28 then.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2012/11/23/interview-with-michigans-1-ramp-tramp/

SUPERNAUT

• suck it
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 12:09:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

And so the plot thickens...
[close]

hasnt Ed been dating/married to deanna his entire adult life? he talks about when he met her he was a teenager
Yes.

lalala

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 12:18:27 PM »
If there's grass on the field play ball

gripping the dick like a church girl giving her first hand job
head of the dick gonna be purple like my uncles face when he hung himself

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1012
  • the moon rules
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 12:25:04 PM »
How old was tony da silva then? Im going with him
fuck you bama

SheepShagger

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, 01:18:40 PM »
Pontus Alv.

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, 01:22:11 PM »
pretty sure it was staba

RaptorJesus

• Rep: 42
  • raptor jesus died for your homeostasis
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 02:01:00 PM »
NBD

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 02:56:24 PM »
Ed could pull off being a sex offender.

SheepShagger

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 02:58:30 PM »
It's Pontus Alv for sure. It's the reason he had to leave the States. Well for him it was boys, so not the on e in the story.

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 04:30:55 PM »
No fucking way, underaged chicks get banged by pro skaters on tour???

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 04:34:59 PM »
Wasn't this about Brian Patch?

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -295
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 04:36:13 PM »
No fucking way, underaged chicks get banged by pro skaters on tour???

muurr

• Rep: 0
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 04:41:05 PM »
pederast or pedophile ?

asakusa75

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 04:54:10 PM »

In Australia the saying goes "Grass on the wicket, lets play cricket".
And I witnessed a very similar situation involving a very young little "female skateboarding enthusiast" and a van containing Reynolds, Mariano, Gershon, Mike York and whoever else was on that whacked out tour.

sufodiv

• Rep: -5
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 05:00:43 PM »
andy roy

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -295
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2013, 05:07:27 PM »
I have a lot of old thrashers and transworlds for all different eras of skateboarding. One in paticular(December 2000 issue) has a very good article I believe to be written by ed tempelton entitled "Tidbits of useless information about the tum-yeto team Canadian mega-tour" It's a very good article, claiming to be from the diaries of ed templeton on tour. He establishes that the skaters on the trip included the following suspects: Jaime Thomas, Ethan Fowler, Alex Gall, Daniel Shimizu, Judd Hertzler, Austin Stephens, Tony DaSilva, Brian Anderson, Brad Staba, Adrian Lopez, Mike Ruscyck, Jon West, and Ed Templeton.

I'll present this excerpt typed by me directly from the magazine word for word

Names Have Been Changed to Protect The Innocent
"Krissy Ford is fifteen years old. She's a young girl-- a very "ready to be liked" young girl. I spotted her and her friend anna in the parking lot rolling a joint on a little kid's pony book.I walked over to them and asked if i could take their photo. They were very eager and said "Yes!" They stood away from their pot and said I probably wouldn't want pot in the photo. I told them I didn't care, that was just shooting whatever was around. So They went back to rolling and I went back to shooting. Their conversation was insane-- a mix of teen beat and high times magazine. They were actually really cute girls, and I enjoyed their company. They made me laugh and smile, and think about how messed up teenagers are these days. After they finished rolling, we talked a bit about what was going on. Krissy told me she wanted to date and marry a skater. She told me how she would travel in the van with the guys and smoke them out. She said they would smoke them out for product, or have sex with them for product. I tied talking to her and her friend about how that wasn't a good idea. Krissy had no self-respect. She had no clue how special she was as her own person, and none of these guys were superior to her. None of them were special enough to use her and then leave. Later that day she hooked up with some of the skaters and smoked them out. Photographer covered it, and filmers filmed it. Krissy asked one of the pros to autograph her bra. They walked away from the crowd and went behind the building. They were gone for five minutes, more than enough time to sign a bra. What else was happening? They finally came back and I told her I wanted a photograph of her training bra with a signature on it. She lifted up her shirt with a nervous laugh. I took some photos. The skater wanted a photo of him kissing krissy. I looked through the lens at this man going in to kiss a fifteen year old. I said, "She's fifteen, man!" Then she blurted out "I'm sixteen in two weeks!" I left and got in the van. Then it hit me like a brick wall; I had a lump in my throat and was sick to my stomach. What did I do? Why was I so quick to shoot something I think is wrong? I felt like I okayed everything that just happened. I was sending them "It's cool to do drugs and get your bra signed. You'll get your photo taken for the magazine." I only hope I can use that photo to say something to young girls about self-respect and not giving yourself away. I just feel sorry for letting them down"

So obviously, it had to be one of the pros on the trip, although I'm not sure who was pro for Toy Machine and Foundation at the time or who was at least old enough at the time to warrant concern. If anyone knows, it would greatly narrow down the suspects, so to speak. A couple other thoughts on the matter; Does Ed templeton have this have this damning piece in his collection? Is the signature clear? Also, If brink reads this: it would absolutely make for some heavy journalism on the next Weekend Buzz.

By the way, I don't care about getting justice or anything; it's just that To Catch a Predator is my favorite show.

Implies that its more than one skater.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2013, 05:14:11 PM »
if it really bothered him wouldn't he have just given her some product himself instead of telling them it was a bad idea? however if he does feel guilty next time you see him at a demo dress up as a girl and say you're about to fuck the whole team for some freebies and maybe he will hook you up with some stuff

tim

• Rep: 74
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 07:18:06 PM »
pederast or pedophile ?
I'm glad I am not the only one that picked up on that. If you are going to use fancy words make sure you use the right fancy word.

You have me mistaken with someone that is important.

Yes, I'm gay. What of it?

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 121
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 07:24:32 PM »
im gonna guess some of those dudes weren't over 18, 13 years ago.

asakusa75

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 08:09:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

In Australia the saying goes "Grass on the wicket, lets play cricket".
And I witnessed a very similar situation involving a very young little "female skateboarding enthusiast" and a van containing Reynolds, Mariano, Gershon, Mike York and whoever else was on that whacked out tour.
[close]

Hahaha, Heath, Ryan Wilburn, Jeron Wilson and Mullen.

8:20 for tits.

Yep, thats her. Wild. Slap is incredible, that didnt take long at all.

SUPERNAUT

• suck it
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 08:59:34 PM »
Expand Quote
pederast or pedophile ?
[close]
I'm glad I am not the only one that picked up on that. If you are going to use fancy words make sure you use the right fancy word.

Technically neither. Pedophile refers to an attraction to pre-pubescent children.

tim

• Rep: 74
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 09:03:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
pederast or pedophile ?
[close]

[close]
Technically neither. Pedophile refers to an attraction to pre-pubescent children.
Yeah, but he didn't use "pedophile". He used "pederast", which specifically refers to fucking little boys.
You have me mistaken with someone that is important.

Yes, I'm gay. What of it?