Author Topic: In this thread we name things about ourselves that people here would bitch about  (Read 6579 times)

SixofSeven

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
your 'guilty pleasures' of skateboarding if you will.

Mine:
-I like colored wheels.
-I see nothing wrong with dwindle boards.
-I like watching Tommy Sandoval skate.

Edit:

Also:
-I also don't like watching Fred Gall skate
-I also think crook-back lips look cool
-I have no problem with the jock euro-steeze minus the mongo pushing
-(Kinda goes with above) I like watching Sebastian Hepp skate
-I like the darkstar video
-I think this vulcanized fad has got to go. I don't care how simple and cheap the shoes are, they don't last worth a shit and most of the time it's easy to roll your ankle in them.
-I like watching Bam skate (nothing else)
-I ride low trucks with big wheels and get wheel bite
- I listen to metal (in all its forms)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 01:22:15 PM by SixofSeven »

rootsnsoul

• Rep: -8
i have nothing to apologize about.

i'm intense
people get ready...

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I'm overly critical
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
I blow shit up

Gest

i liked good & evil

Claude

• Rep: 15
Skating in shorts feels so good.

sklls?itsthe90sguy

• Rep: 1
I don't skate enough, I can't really skate anything but street and small miniramps, I'm a bitch about skating gnarly hills (or I TOE DRAG), my regular stance stance 360 flips are on some ugly vertical-rotation shit, I can't do anything involving a regular/fakie f/s flip or hardflip, weak b/s Smith, I pretty much won't go skating at all if it's 95+ degrees outside, I ride Ventures, I don't pop the caps off of my Swiss, I'm obsessive about having a set of brand-new all-black Phillips for every board, I ride small trucks and wheels on a big board, I prefer pointier, Sheffey-style tails and noses, and I don't like 98% of professional skateboarding. Other than that and maybe more, I'm pretty straight.

golgo13

i like chris cole
i think nyjah huston is an amazing kid
i too like colored wheels
i can appreciate plg's vert skating
i like watching bam skate fdr
i still watch fulfill the dream
id do a bennihana if i could

mikefork

i like some colored wheels but nothing too dark. green, blue, red or orange only
i would do pressure flips if i could

sklls?itsthe90sguy

i too like colored wheels
i like watching bam skate fdr
i still watch fulfill the dream
nothing wrong with any of that

shuvit

hardflips that go straight up and down between the legs are the coolest thing possible you could do with a skateboard.

i believe Jesus is the Son of GOd

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1616
i got tons....pretty much every canadian that people hate...i think are o.k. guys....

colinsthename

• Rep: 21
  • Ripping.
i enjoy any skate video that comes out, no matter how much shit is talked on it. 
I hope one day Steve Austin is walking the street, I throw him a beer, and he stunners you.

iheardherassholeslikethisbig

• yea
its almost impossible for me to hate a pro

plastic bench nerd

somedays i wish i still could get paid to skate, because i miss traveling and getting to hang out with people that push me to skateboard. this sums up the last 2 years of my life

i think chris senn has an amazing style, one of my favs
gershon kills it and is actually one of the nicest guys.
bam's switch back tail is better then most.
the pacific nortwest is were its at!
i get severe panic attacks that make me throw up or faint.
i went into a state of depression after watching skeckler's fuel tv interview, i have since recovered.

Raw!!!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
  • ackrite
I really dont like Fred Gall

shuvit

we all get panic attacks brother! Sometimes I can not believe what is going on around me! Sometimes I feel like just another animal like a dog or some shit. We are all in the same boat! And this ship is sinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
we all get panic attacks brother! Sometimes I can not believe what is going on around me! Sometimes I feel like just another animal like a dog or some shit. We are all in the same boat! And this ship is sinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word.

Life is terrible.

Luckily, my good friend whiskey has helped me take the edge off.  A good session can clear the mind pretty well too.

plastic bench nerd

word! you got a paddle?

ill be allright, i can swim.

there is a diiference between a panic attack and a anxiety attack. i hope everyone dosent get panic attacks,,,that would suck. 80% of the population suffers from some type of anxiety problem. but panic attacks are on some other level shit.

plastic bench nerd

Expand Quote
[close]

Word.

Life is terrible.

Luckily, my good friend whiskey has helped me take the edge off.  A good session can clear the mind pretty well too.

life is what you make it, i wouldnt say its terrible, just very trying at times.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
One of the reasons I love Tony Cox is because hes handsome. He also does insane stuff. It looks too good.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
my favourite color is lilac - i have tons of shirts.
i love pink boxershorts.
i can't watch james craig part in what if - my eyes gonna be hurt.
half of the time i'm out for skating , i'm talking - and it's just bullshit.

vitunvesa

• Rep: 2
it would make me a month to list these things...I mean everything gets dissed in here.
eat like a bird and drink like a whale

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
  • tae-tae
its almost impossible for me to hate a pro
i enjoy any skate video that comes out, no matter how much shit is talked on it. 

and whats wrong with ventures ?

I like vert skating parts.
ohyeahohyeah

snuff101

I think it's gay to say "nollie half-cab" and it's gay that nollie frontside 180's aren't called nollie backside 180's.  I can sort of accept "inward heelflip", but I think saying "outside heelflip" is gay.  I guess saying gay is gay, too.  I don't have anything against actual fags, I just hate pussies.  And I don't mean vaginas.  I love vaginas...  All the writing in Slap is the gayest.  And none of the other mags' writing is any less gay.  And The Skateboard Mag's is some of the worst.  And Alex Klein is King Gaylord.  And his City teammates are all fags.  And Mark Whiteley is a big gay pussy and I knew it from the first sentence of his first intro.  I think skaters should dictate their own captions.  I think photographers are a bunch of fags.  That guy Atiba seems alright and so does Tobin Yelland, but the rest are a bunch of dumb fags.  Video guys are even worse.  Dan Wolfe is a fag.  Patrick O'Dell and his site are pretty fucking awesome.  Dill isn't quite as awesome, and Fucking Awesome fucking sucks.  Chris Nieratko is the best writer alive and would be totally fucking down to run one of the big skate mags but instead they're all run by idiot faggots with no balls and no wit. 

snuff101

Every skate company sucks.  They're all corny as fuck.  There always have and always will be awesome skaters, but anytime anyone tries making money off of them it turns gay.  Some chinese company oughta start making setups with passable knock-off indys and bones and sell them shits for $29.99.  Put the whole faggy industry to bed.  Jerry Hsu is amazing but has bad style.  Marc Johnson is a fag who bics his head everyday cause he's balding.  Barletta's pretty awesome but I hope Enjoi is dead within a year. 

ed

• Rep: 11
I like a wolf parade song...

Lasero

• Rep: 16
i don't hate chris cole, lutzka, jamie thomas or most of the guys that usually get hated on
i like most of the dudes on Zero and enjoy their videos
i wear a ramones shirt every now and then
benihanas and crooks to backlip aren't that bad

john

• Rep: 8

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
hardflips that go straight up and down between the legs are the coolest thing possible you could do with a skateboard.

people hate my hardflips, well most people hate it because they say its not proper. but some people like them because there kinda high, but that makes the haters hate them more. i just wish i did them like mike carrol or bryan herman.

im sure i like a lot of bands people hate. so i wont go anyfurther.

im a bit of a slap pal at times, but not the way i dress.

i like austin stephens.
I need a coffee