Author Topic: Some dude pushed his kid into a vert ramp.  (Read 22312 times)

Seamus_McShamebag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
Re: Some dude pushed his kid into a vert ramp.
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2014, 09:37:38 AM »
In my opinion being a good parent boils down to three things.  First, you protect your child and put their life ahead of your own.  Second, you support your child and help them pursue their interests and hobbies.  Finally, you teach them every thing that you can to help them enjoy their life, treat people right and make the most of any opportunities that they get.  This dude is failing miserably in all regards. 

Tossing your kid off a ramp to teach them how to drop in is about the same as watching your kid struggle to drive a nail straight into a piece of wood so you take the hammer and smack them in the face with it.  I don't care if it's skating, baseball, basketball, gymnastics etc., any parent pushing their kid to compete in any recreational activity for a reason other than to have fun and socialize can suck my dick all the way down to the balls. They are basically just projecting their own insecurities and failures on to their kids in hopes of some lame form of vicarious redemption.

Shitdad's footage and Layzieyez footage are perfect examples of each end of the spectrum.  Give it 15 years and I guarantee Lazy's kid is going to be a hell of a lot more happy than the other kid. 

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2014, 11:58:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hopefully he reads the nice, lengthy message i just sent him on facebook. Not only regarding his parenting, but the fact that he also looks like the metal mulisha's personal sex toy.
[close]
Oh hell nah! You messaged him for real? That's crazy. I wish I could see his face when he reads it.
He's going to be so ashamed and reflect on his life choices once he sits down and reads a lengthy message from some random fucking dude.
[close]

Your sarcasm is so transparent! I didnt lecture him on life choices. I verbally barated him for being a piece of human trash.
[close]
You verbally berated with a facebook message?

you got a problem with someone giving him shit for child abuse?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1494
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2014, 12:09:01 PM »
That skatepark is located on Joint Base Hickam Pearl Harbor so, yes, helmet required.  I was rocking dual knee braces since I have arthritis in my knees and it was flaring up.

To be honest, my son has been chilling on skating recently and that's fine since the weather wasn't all that great until recently.  Little dude is turning 6 in July, and if he doesn't feel like skating with me all the time, it's perfectly fine.  When he wants to skate, he tells me what he wants to do even if all he wants to do is tick tack in his school parking lot.  Self determination is one of the best things I've learned about this semester of school.

Yesterday, I played catch with him and he's got great hand eye coordination.  Today, I taught him how to make paper airplanes that flew better than the balsa airplane his mom bought him for easter and I wish I could show you how happy he looked.

I love being a dad.  Why would you want to traumatize your own defenseless child like that jerk?  I just don't get it.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2014, 12:28:57 PM »
When I was teaching my youngest to skate, I held her hand while she dropped in. What this dad should have done is padded up, dropped in himself, then jumped into a kneeslide to show his son it was okay, then he could have built up his son courage with praise and understanding. Dads like these make me so angry, we have a skoach (skate coach) dad here who I have seen beret his son for not landing perfectly, I just give him a dirty look, if he ever laid hands on him though I would intervene!

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2014, 12:38:11 PM »
When I was teaching my youngest to skate, I held her hand while she dropped in. What this dad should have done is padded up, dropped in himself, then jumped into a kneeslide to show his son it was okay, then he could have built up his son courage with praise and understanding. Dads like these make me so angry, we have a skoach (skate coach) dad here who I have seen beret his son for not landing perfectly, I just give him a dirty look, if he ever laid hands on him though I would intervene!
There is no way in hell this cowardly bully can drop in on vert. Next time you see the skoach dad berate his kid you should clap and praise the kid and if he say something let loose and tell him he's a dick all with a smile on your face.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2014, 01:16:01 PM »
Oh thats not actually that kids dad. Those two just have a blood feud and that older dude was being opportunistic.

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 261
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2014, 01:20:33 PM »
In my opinion being a good parent boils down to three things.  First, you protect your child and put their life ahead of your own.  Second, you support your child and help them pursue their interests and hobbies.  Finally, you teach them every thing that you can to help them enjoy their life, treat people right and make the most of any opportunities that they get.  This dude is failing miserably in all regards. 

Tossing your kid off a ramp to teach them how to drop in is about the same as watching your kid struggle to drive a nail straight into a piece of wood so you take the hammer and smack them in the face with it.  I don't care if it's skating, baseball, basketball, gymnastics etc., any parent pushing their kid to compete in any recreational activity for a reason other than to have fun and socialize can suck my dick all the way down to the balls. They are basically just projecting their own insecurities and failures on to their kids in hopes of some lame form of vicarious redemption.

Shitdad's footage and Layzieyez footage are perfect examples of each end of the spectrum.  Give it 15 years and I guarantee Lazy's kid is going to be a hell of a lot more happy than the other kid. 

this is one of the most eloquent responses i've ever seen that includes the phrase "suck my dick all the way down to the balls"

bravo sir

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2014, 02:22:52 PM »
that nigga would die dropping into a mini ramp and he kicks his tiny kid down a vert ramp

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -471
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2014, 03:34:54 PM »
not surprised that low class piece of shit also breeds shitbulls. I doubt he has health insurance to help him pay for breaking his son's back (which will happen in the future at this rate). I hope that kid finds a better home to live in, and I hope that dad gets Ebola. We really should have laws against human shitstains reproducing.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

hadouken

• Rep: 54
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2014, 05:06:57 PM »
the skatepark was were kids could go back in the day to ESCAPE the pressure from dad's idiot fantasies.

Amen. What a bunch of bullshit.
&& lives to fuck the tits off new mums

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2014, 09:26:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hopefully he reads the nice, lengthy message i just sent him on facebook. Not only regarding his parenting, but the fact that he also looks like the metal mulisha's personal sex toy.
[close]
Oh hell nah! You messaged him for real? That's crazy. I wish I could see his face when he reads it.
He's going to be so ashamed and reflect on his life choices once he sits down and reads a lengthy message from some random fucking dude.
[close]

Your sarcasm is so transparent! I didnt lecture him on life choices. I verbally barated him for being a piece of human trash.
[close]
[close]

Not at all. I think it took a lot of balls to do what TFUCKINA did. I bet he made a real impact and I'm glad he shared his heroic tale with us all.

piece of shit, straight up.

• Rep: -182
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2014, 09:38:51 PM »

SLAP wins for the most fucked thing I see on the net today.  Was the dad wearing a "Lover" shirt?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 09:40:26 PM by Whatitdo? »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2014, 10:15:21 PM »
This kid is going to grow up and realize his dad kicked him down a 13 foot ramp multiple times. The filmer could have caught a broken neck on camera, then what? Police aren't even detaining him they're just seeing if there's any other problems, USA is fukt

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2014, 10:43:12 PM »
No one seems to have considered the other side of the coin. Maybe the kid was being a real dick? He calls himself Dino the fucking dinosaur and considers himself a skate prodigy, sounds pretty full of himself.

At least we can all feel better about ourselves though.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2014, 10:58:28 PM »
Fuck this shithead.  He doesn't deserve to be called a dad.  I skateboard with my five year old and I'm not forcing him to do anything.  If I think my son can do something on a skateboard, I teach him by doing it with him.  I'm not yelling at him from the sidelines.  I can't stand that shit.

The best news is knowing he got arrested for this.

I know I posted this before, but this is how I do things in my house:

clearly you pushed him in the second clip layz....

just kidding you fucking rule man. keep being a great dad homie. 
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2014, 11:03:11 PM »
i'm pretty surprised this scumbag hasn't caught a beating from anyone at kona yet, doing that shit multiple times?! unbelievable...

it really sucks to know this will probably happen again, and that this poor kid is gonna grow up traumatized from all of this and most likely end up hating skateboarding, hope this serves as a wake up call to that asshole - don't count on it though
:) I must have been tripping last night

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2014, 11:03:19 PM »
No one seems to have considered the other side of the coin. Maybe the kid was being a real dick? He calls himself Dino the fucking dinosaur and considers himself a skate prodigy, sounds pretty full of himself.

At least we can all feel better about ourselves though.
Maybe, but you can't be a skate prodigy if you can't even drop in.

What a perfect example of how not to be a dad, just incase you guys were about to boot your son down a vert ramp

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 197
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2014, 12:56:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

don't be mad at him, hes just trying to be a cool guy on a skateboarding message board.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2014, 02:28:24 AM »
i'm pretty surprised this scumbag hasn't caught a beating from anyone at kona yet, doing that shit multiple times?! unbelievable...

it really sucks to know this will probably happen again, and that this poor kid is gonna grow up traumatized from all of this and most likely end up hating skateboarding, hope this serves as a wake up call to that asshole - don't count on it though
He'll grow up not just hating skateboarding, but hating skateboarders.  Future rent a cop?  I hope not.

On second thought, I hope the kid grows up to be a social worker in child protective services.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 02:32:40 AM by layzieyez »

Butterz

• Rep: -6
    • http://instagram.com/swanfuck_inc avatar image
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2014, 03:46:42 AM »

Fuck this guy is ignorant, he argues that because the kid was wearing pads that it wouldn't hurt him when he clearly lands on his ass 2/3rds of the way down the ramp, he also gives a demonstration at the end of him jumping into a mini ramp... absolute tool

no wonder he is friends with andrew shrock and amskater

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2014, 03:51:13 AM »

Fuck this guy is ignorant, he argues that because the kid was wearing pads that it wouldn't hurt him when he clearly lands on his ass 2/3rds of the way down the ramp, he also gives a demonstration at the end of him jumping into a mini ramp... absolute tool

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=734172759966598&set=vb.118609674856246&type=2&theater
I had a bit of a guilty laugh at this one though.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

Butterz

• Rep: -6
    • http://instagram.com/swanfuck_inc avatar image
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2014, 03:55:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=734172759966598&set=vb.118609674856246&type=2&theater
I had a bit of a guilty laugh at this one though.

ahaha yeah that was pretty funny I'll give him that

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2014, 03:58:38 AM »

omg what a kook  :o

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2014, 04:10:43 AM »

So kicking a child from behind is no longer abuse? Huh, seems weird. Also I've never watched this black ninja guy before, does he always shout at the camera like that?

TheRealDeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
    • TMKF VIDEO avatar image
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2014, 04:29:36 AM »
That wasn't that bad at all...my dad and uncles, who were and are still my heroes, constantly did shit like that to me as a kid...I did shit like that to my younger brother...I'm incredibly thankful I had that sort of upbringing.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2014, 05:35:03 AM »
That wasn't that bad at all...my dad and uncles, who were and are still my heroes, constantly did shit like that to me as a kid...I did shit like that to my younger brother...I'm incredibly thankful I had that sort of upbringing.
Dude, you can still continue this even as an adult.  Go with some friends to the biggest set of stairs you can find that is beyond your ability and have them pressure you into jumping down them.  When you back out and don't even try it, they can gang up and toss you down the stairs against your will.  When you're lying in pain at the bottom, make sure you thank them and ask for another because you love it.

You were abused too.  Then you went and abused your younger brother.  Congratulations.

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2014, 05:52:53 AM »

If your father or uncles kicked you down a vert ramp out of frustration, because you wouldn't drop in when you were that age, they most definitely are pieces of shit, no question. It wasn't to show the kid he would hurt himself, he was frustrated and couldn't control his tempter and did something violent and dangerous to his son.

The fact you did it to others shows the worst part of the fathers actions, he turned you into a piece of shit also.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1559
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2014, 06:05:55 AM »

chase gabor, is that really you are you just screwing with us?

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -381
  • ants suck!
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2014, 06:36:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
So kicking a child from behind is no longer abuse? Huh, seems weird. Also I've never watched this black ninja guy before, does he always shout at the camera like that?
i dont think he was serious about this, but the dude does  skaterap video parts, fucking narrating the tricks and shit hahaha
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Doctor Steeze

• Rep: -9
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2014, 08:17:21 AM »
Can we please start a kickstarter so i can go to the us and kick the dad down the ramp WWF style?