Author Topic: Some dude pushed his kid into a vert ramp.  (Read 22297 times)

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1619
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Some dude pushed his kid into a vert ramp.
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2014, 08:50:48 AM »
Parents condemning skateboarding has done more than parents supporting skateboarding...

pepperpotts

• Rep: -33
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2014, 08:58:01 AM »
fuck that kid he was being a bitch and deserved what he got.. either drop in or get kicked off it, its simple. hes more than likely going to go on to be an excellent skateboarder because of his father pushing him instead of coddling him... look at ninejah huston

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2014, 09:28:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hopefully he reads the nice, lengthy message i just sent him on facebook. Not only regarding his parenting, but the fact that he also looks like the metal mulisha's personal sex toy.
[close]
Oh hell nah! You messaged him for real? That's crazy. I wish I could see his face when he reads it.
He's going to be so ashamed and reflect on his life choices once he sits down and reads a lengthy message from some random fucking dude.
[close]

Your sarcasm is so transparent! I didnt lecture him on life choices. I verbally barated him for being a piece of human trash.
[close]
You verbally berated with a facebook message?
[close]

you got a problem with someone giving him shit for child abuse?
[close]
Not at all. I think it took a lot of balls to do what TFUCKINA did. I bet he made a real impact and I'm glad he shared his heroic tale with us all.

a dad kicks his 5 year old son into a vert ramp and the thing that gets you to make a post is not liking that someone gave him shit. real nice.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2014, 10:06:13 AM »
This is all the child's fault. He should have been skating the flatbottom as a manual pad like every other kid.

TheRealDeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
    • TMKF VIDEO avatar image
« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2014, 01:18:21 PM »

To clarify, when I was about six, my dad would hold me over the edge of this ramp and drop me down it like a slide...and eventually he rolled me in sitting down...No one called CPS on him, and I didn't have to go to therapy afterwards to learn how to frontside grind, because I learned how transition worked.  Similarly, my dad threw me into the water as a kid...and believe it or not, I've never drowned and I love to swim today.   

Not to 100% defend this guy, but I'm just weary of the ninny culture of today...and it's funny to see so much of it on Slap...dudes who probably wear Dickies and coaches jackets...nice affectation.

dillanharp

« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2014, 01:30:58 PM »
^ I get what you're saying, but it sounds like there's a world of difference between doing what you described and putting your foot in the back of an unsuspecting 6 year old.

greenmilktea

• Rep: -10
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2014, 01:31:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fuck this guy is ignorant, he argues that because the kid was wearing pads that it wouldn't hurt him when he clearly lands on his ass 2/3rds of the way down the ramp, he also gives a demonstration at the end of him jumping into a mini ramp... absolute tool

no wonder he is friends with andrew shrock and amskater
[close]
So kicking a child from behind is no longer abuse? Huh, seems weird. Also I've never watched this black ninja guy before, does he always shout at the camera like that?
[close]
i dont think he was serious about this, but the dude does  skaterap video parts, fucking narrating the tricks and shit hahaha

he probably was serious, dude is the worst honestly

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2014, 01:34:38 PM »

To clarify, when I was about six, my dad would hold me over the edge of this ramp and drop me down it like a slide...and eventually he rolled me in sitting down...No one called CPS on him, and I didn't have to go to therapy afterwards to learn how to frontside grind, because I learned how transition worked.  Similarly, my dad threw me into the water as a kid...and believe it or not, I've never drowned and I love to swim today.   

Not to 100% defend this guy, but I'm just weary of the ninny culture of today...and it's funny to see so much of it on Slap...dudes who probably wear Dickies and coaches jackets...nice affectation.

is that don hillsman? what year/ramp is this?

K

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -294
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2014, 01:46:33 PM »
It's going to be on the news tonight.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2014, 01:48:46 PM »
�Not to 100% defend this guy, but I'm just weary of the ninny culture of today...

Yeah you're right, you're such a ninny if you DONT push your small child off large wooden structures against their will risking injury because you're frustrated with them for not wanting to drop in on a tall ramp on their skateboard.

You're a fucking idiot.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2014, 02:02:07 PM »
as a child of the 80's when no one's parents skated, and kids who did skate did it for fun, i find the whole skate coach thing weird.

i think it's cool to see dads skate with their kids, and encourage them.  think it's awesome even.  but when they start pushing them it's regular

i was at a skatepark once and it was actually a hardcore skate mom who was doing the coaching.  she kept yelling at her son barking out tricks to do (backside disaster!   higher!)..   really weirded me out.  it was like she was trying to train him, like this asshole, so he could presumably win contests or something and go on to be pro?   

forcing your kid to like skateboarding is almost like trying to force your kid to be a good artist
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

olden intheway

« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2014, 02:03:11 PM »
Expand Quote
?Not to 100% defend this guy, but I'm just weary of the ninny culture of today...
[close]

Yeah you're right, you're such a ninny if you DONT push your small child off large wooden structures against their will risking injury because you're frustrated with them for not wanting to drop in on a tall ramp on their skateboard.

You're a fucking idiot.
Real talk

greenmilktea

• Rep: -10
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2014, 02:11:03 PM »
Expand Quote
�Not to 100% defend this guy, but I'm just weary of the ninny culture of today...
[close]

You're a fucking idiot.

also you're not allowed to wear dickies unless you're prepared to abuse your future child

Tay

« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2014, 02:12:11 PM »
This is now a top story on Yahoo's cesspool of a news site.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2014, 02:13:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously, it's just dumb luck this kid didn't miss the tranny completely, break his legs/pelvis, hook his foot then faceplant, or just break his fucking neck. Being a totally irresponsible asshole doesn't "give the finger to our overly protective culture", it just makes you a dick who is a hair's breadth away from "accidentally" maiming his kid.

You say your dad "threw you into water"? I'm guessing it wasn't off a pier into black water of indeterminate depth. Your dad probably wasn't an idiot.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2014, 02:23:34 PM »
This is now a top story on Yahoo's cesspool of a news site.

Wow report says he only got a temp. Ban from florida skateparks, I bet they told him not to come back at all, poor kid is gonna be traumatized 

Blunt Doctor

• Rep: 1
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2014, 03:13:35 PM »
He just didnt wanna carry his lil ass back down the ramp. But really, Jock Dads need to be handled by the local skaters. A ban aint doin nothing, but if myself and my friends caught a dad trippin like that, we'd explain the difference to him. I had to tell a Mom to stop interfering with her sons skating after she was tellin him to try things above his ability. She was watching other kids, then telling his ass to try what they were doin. I was like "bitch you are gonna get your kid killed, take your ass to the gym while he skates. Then let him learn from someone who isnt regular." I was drinking a beer the whole time too.
You fucked up? Need Help? Pass it to P

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2014, 03:20:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hopefully he reads the nice, lengthy message i just sent him on facebook. Not only regarding his parenting, but the fact that he also looks like the metal mulisha's personal sex toy.
[close]
Oh hell nah! You messaged him for real? That's crazy. I wish I could see his face when he reads it.
He's going to be so ashamed and reflect on his life choices once he sits down and reads a lengthy message from some random fucking dude.
[close]

Your sarcasm is so transparent! I didnt lecture him on life choices. I verbally barated him for being a piece of human trash.
[close]
[close]

[close]
Not at all. I think it took a lot of balls to do what TFUCKINA did. I bet he made a real impact and I'm glad he shared his heroic tale with us all.
[close]

a dad kicks his 5 year old son into a vert ramp and the thing that gets you to make a post is not liking that someone gave him shit. real nice.
Ha ha! Are you disappointed in me mom?

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2014, 03:25:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fuck this guy is ignorant, he argues that because the kid was wearing pads that it wouldn't hurt him when he clearly lands on his ass 2/3rds of the way down the ramp, he also gives a demonstration at the end of him jumping into a mini ramp... absolute tool

no wonder he is friends with andrew shrock and amskater
[close]
So kicking a child from behind is no longer abuse? Huh, seems weird. Also I've never watched this black ninja guy before, does he always shout at the camera like that?
[close]
i dont think he was serious about this, but the dude does  skaterap video parts, fucking narrating the tricks and shit hahaha

this guy is hilarious

The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2014, 04:51:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

That's a good point. I bet your mother is disappointed in you. I feel bad for her.

FUSE

• Rep: -20
    • Beats avatar image
« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2014, 06:37:29 PM »
It's not often a video makes me want to cause physical harm, but I'd pay to beat the living shit out of that fucker.

Word.  Kick that bitch in the back off the back of the mega ramp platform.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2014, 06:52:30 PM »

To clarify, when I was about six, my dad would hold me over the edge of this ramp and drop me down it like a slide...and eventually he rolled me in sitting down...No one called CPS on him, and I didn't have to go to therapy afterwards to learn how to frontside grind, because I learned how transition worked.  Similarly, my dad threw me into the water as a kid...and believe it or not, b][I've never drowned[/b] and I love to swim today.   

bummer

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2014, 08:37:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

That's a good point. I bet your mother is disappointed in you. I feel bad for her.
She gost. I kicked that ho into an empty pool.

blankbutbranded

• Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2014, 09:24:22 PM »
This guy deserve a woop ass then a drop face forward on the same ramp.

Where's the video America ?

Nah serious, this is the worst thing on the internet right now.

Shame on the jock wicca.

Stanley Spadowski

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 333
  • Can I still be the janitor?
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2014, 09:32:10 PM »

Looks like Adeyemi Huston might have a competitor.
"These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

piece of shit, straight up.

• Rep: -182
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2014, 10:28:37 PM »

Also didn't prevent you from becoming an idiot.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1165
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2014, 10:45:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[IMG]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/zacchil82/526358_4277704213443_1715882440_n1_zps7394537e.jpg[mg]

[close]

the situation with your dad isnt even comparable, he eased you into dropping in and worked with you and is nowhere near this douchebag.

he tripped his kid from behind with no warning cause he was annoyed. We all know chances are slim getting hurt sliding down transition, but that doesn't mean his reaction was acceptable

piece of shit, straight up.

• Rep: -182
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2014, 11:12:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[IMG]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/zacchil82/526358_4277704213443_1715882440_n1_zps7394537e.jpg[mg]

[close]

[close]

the situation with your dad isnt even comparable, he eased you into dropping in and worked with you and is nowhere near this douchebag.

he tripped his kid from behind with no warning cause he was annoyed. We all know chances are slim getting hurt sliding down transition, but that doesn't mean his reaction was acceptable

For real, because the kid didn't break his neck it was ok? He easily could have, that's a 10 footer.  Even on a 6ft ramp that would be harsh.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2014, 11:19:28 PM »
There is quite a bit of enjoying a scapegoat in this story though.

Of course the guy was in the wrong but the whole macho beat down revenge fantasy thing is dumb as fuck. I can't really see it would make the child's life any better to see his dad beaten up.

Getting arrested for child abuse seems like it would harm their family too. Should the kid go into care?

We all do love to be appalled and get self-rightious though.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2014, 01:14:30 AM »

thats a lot different than kicking you in the back almost to flat dont you think?
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH