Author Topic: football anyone? as in soccer...  (Read 472035 times)

D10S

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -64
  • la patineta no se mancha
Re: football anyone? as in soccer...
« Reply #5550 on: June 12, 2024, 02:50:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Teams usually wait for Euro/Copa America tourneys to be done before announcing new managers, which I think is the case with the England squad and ETH.

Meanwhile in in Italy:
AC Milan hires Portuguese manager Paulo Fonseca
Juventus hires Brazilian-Italian Thiago Motta
[close]

ETH got re-upped at Man U

Man United managerial candidates were left 'astounded by low wages' and 'unimpressed by the club's transfer budget' before decision was made to keep Erik ten Hag

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13522417/Man-United-managerial-candidates-left-astounded-low-wages-unimpressed-clubs-transfer-budget.html

Oh wow that is such great news for all of us that strongly dislike Man Utd! ETH fo' life!

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
« Reply #5551 on: June 12, 2024, 04:05:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Teams usually wait for Euro/Copa America tourneys to be done before announcing new managers, which I think is the case with the England squad and ETH.

Meanwhile in in Italy:
AC Milan hires Portuguese manager Paulo Fonseca
Juventus hires Brazilian-Italian Thiago Motta
[close]

ETH got re-upped at Man U
[close]

Man United managerial candidates were left 'astounded by low wages' and 'unimpressed by the club's transfer budget' before decision was made to keep Erik ten Hag

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13522417/Man-United-managerial-candidates-left-astounded-low-wages-unimpressed-clubs-transfer-budget.html

Oh wow that is such great news for all of us that strongly dislike Man Utd! ETH fo' life!

I don’t think it’s unwise for Man U to reel in the spending.   They need to fix their infrastructure first.   It’s a shame (and I hate them) at the state of their club and stadium, but they might be in a better place temporarily than Barca

Italy:
Nesta to manage Monza
Conte to Napoli (old news)

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5552 on: June 12, 2024, 04:55:21 PM »

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

D10S

• Rep: -64
  • la patineta no se mancha
« Reply #5553 on: June 13, 2024, 06:37:29 AM »
Borussia Dortmund boss Edin Terzic QUITS the club hours after news broke of his 'violent confrontation' before the Champions League final with star defender Mats Hummels

In a message to supporters, Terzic said: 'dear Borussia fans, even though it is really hurting me right now, I would like to tell you that I will be leaving BVB today. It was a huge honour to be able to lead this great club to a DFB Cup victory and most recently to a Champions League final.

'I asked those responsible for a meeting after our final at Wembley because after ten years at BVB, including five years on the coaching team and two and a half years as head coach, 'I feel that the upcoming new start should be accompanied by a new man on the sidelines. Everyone who knows me knows that during this decision-making process of the past few weeks, two hearts have been beating in my chest.

'But even after intensive discussions, my basic feeling has not changed. I always wish Borussia Dortmund only the very best and don't say goodbye, but see you again. Hey, BVB!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13526129/Borussia-Dortmund-boss-Edin-Terzic-LEAVES-club-following-violent-confrontation-Champions-League-final-Mats-Hummels-defender-criticised-tactics-explosive-interview.html

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #5554 on: June 13, 2024, 10:08:14 AM »
Homie, pls chill with the dailymail links.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5555 on: June 13, 2024, 11:22:08 AM »
Borussia Dortmund boss Edin Terzic QUITS the club hours after news broke of his 'violent confrontation' before the Champions League final with star defender Mats Hummels

In a message to supporters, Terzic said: 'dear Borussia fans, even though it is really hurting me right now, I would like to tell you that I will be leaving BVB today. It was a huge honour to be able to lead this great club to a DFB Cup victory and most recently to a Champions League final.

'I asked those responsible for a meeting after our final at Wembley because after ten years at BVB, including five years on the coaching team and two and a half years as head coach, 'I feel that the upcoming new start should be accompanied by a new man on the sidelines. Everyone who knows me knows that during this decision-making process of the past few weeks, two hearts have been beating in my chest.

'But even after intensive discussions, my basic feeling has not changed. I always wish Borussia Dortmund only the very best and don't say goodbye, but see you again. Hey, BVB!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13526129/Borussia-Dortmund-boss-Edin-Terzic-LEAVES-club-following-violent-confrontation-Champions-League-final-Mats-Hummels-defender-criticised-tactics-explosive-interview.html

Nuri Sahin taking the job

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5556 on: June 13, 2024, 01:09:38 PM »
US drawing 1 all with Brazil was unexpected. Probably deserved to win it with those chances at the end of the match. Too bad Alisson is so good.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5557 on: June 13, 2024, 10:30:19 PM »
Is De Zerbi to Olympic Marseilles a step down for him?   

Graham Potter to Leicester feels about right

Crazy Hummels is getting the boot from Dortmund

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #5558 on: June 14, 2024, 12:02:34 AM »
My home city will host a few matches of the European Cup and I am already over it they closed down parts of the city for the „fan zone“ and closed our best skatepark to use it as a storage space.

Fuck the Euro Cup! It is a dumb event for casual football fans and a lot of idiots who use it to express their national pride.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5559 on: June 14, 2024, 03:23:08 AM »
My home city will host a few matches of the European Cup and I am already over it they closed down parts of the city for the „fan zone“ and closed our best skatepark to use it as a storage space.

Fuck the Euro Cup! It is a dumb event for casual football fans and a lot of idiots who use it to express their national pride.

That’s more how I feel about the WC.   (As an American) the continent cups are the hidden secret and a little more fun bc you can get a spot in a bar

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
« Reply #5560 on: June 14, 2024, 10:24:11 AM »

Do you normally like football? I agree about the right wing nationalist cunts and shitty about your park but if the city is shut down hit the streets...I love it when they close streets here to cars for events being able to skate shit you normally never can rules.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #5561 on: June 14, 2024, 10:35:36 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Do you normally like football? I agree about the right wing nationalist cunts and shitty about your park but if the city is shut down hit the streets...I love it when they close streets here to cars for events being able to skate shit you normally never can rules.

I love club football. Eintracht Frankfurt forever!

Yeah, I‘ll skate more street spots.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5562 on: June 15, 2024, 01:11:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I love club football. Eintracht Frankfurt forever!

Yeah, I‘ll skate more street spots.

First of all have a gnar as I was your rep being 88 isn't cool. Secondly oddly enough I know another skater who is an ultra there hahah, unless your the sale person? I'll message you later.
Hit the streets, and be careful on Thursday....

Síota

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5563 on: June 16, 2024, 08:16:11 AM »
Sorry to double post but I posted a pic of this stadium a few weeks ago, here is a better view with the snow capped mountains...again rugby but this place rules.