Author Topic: Second hand embarrassment blog  (Read 1197 times)

Sad dad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Second hand embarrassment blog
« on: May 02, 2018, 07:47:29 PM »
What’s the deal with this blog?

I read through a bit of it and it seems like a creative writing, ADD rambling mess.

Is there any truth to the references to Deanna sleeping around widely throughout the skate industry?

Why didn’t they say what they mean about Gino after being so explicit about Deanna?

Genuinely disoriented by the blog. I’m not saying that to talk shit, I mean it as an objective observation.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 544
Re: Second hand embarrassment blog
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 09:37:03 PM »
Did you find this blog after google searching things you heard in the skateboard conspiracies thread?

I did and then after reading some stuff on there, I felt really sad.  I took a nap and it gave me a bad dream. Not fronting or anything but I am way too sensitive to be reading that kind of stuff. I ended up watching Happy Gilmore and have felt great ever since.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1407
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Re: Second hand embarrassment blog
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 09:44:52 PM »
I read all the way through it last year. It's done by an artist who skates and lives in TX. I think he lived in SF during the mid-90s and knew some of the people in the story. I don't think any of it is for real honestly. Basically, the narrative seems to be if Jason Lee never became an actor and had to slowly watch his skate relevance die.
unreadable trap logo